GP and IP are over...what next? (1 Viewer)

pungpui

HSC
For me, both are over today, and im so relieved...the markers are pretty kewl...ask simple questions, smiling, pleasant, ie so u dont stress heaps and eventually commit suicide...but also so they dont give an indication of their attitude towards your results.

So what now? We've got 4 weeks left....and wat do we do? Please dont tell me 4 weeks of studying for theory because i'm going to go bonkers in bordem! I really dont give a shit about aust theatre and absurdist theatre!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I'm nervous!! I'm up tomorrow!! I'm ready, but just nervous!! I cant believe its actually HERE. I remember sitting in as the audience for last years Year 12... doesnt seem that long ago!

cayte

Mate I did mine three years ago and it still doesn't feel that long ago. One of the best days of my life. If you're good, you'll remember it forever. If you're terrible, you'll probably remember it for longer!!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

I just did my GP! Such a great experience! We were sooo psyched. lol It was great! We boucned off each other REALLY well, and impressed the markers afterwards. WOOOHOOOOO!

*sigh of relief* so fucken glad that's over. 60% of drama DONE! Good luck 2 the rest!! :)

*Flutterby*

OMG!!!!!!
i feel so drained!!!!!
we did ours today and our group wasnt that gr8.
but my ip was personal and it was draining and i am so tired...
i cant believe that my drama hsc is over. ill never do those performances again...
*cries*
as for the year... im gonna be doin theory in our class but im not bothered by that
*yawns*
sooo tired now
good luck guys!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)