Got PIP? (1 Viewer)

enva

HSC
N/A
Pip's should be back next week, hopefully. According to what the BOS told our teacher, the Pip's were undergoing further "checking" at the marking centre

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Our teacher told us we were going to get our PIPs back after the exam. Now I'm gunna have to drive all the way into the school again. It still pisses me off that we don't get any indication of how we went, we can only guess.

Brookie7

HSC
yeah totally.. after months and months of researching, blood, sweat and tears
we never know :(

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Does anyone know about the PIP awards that are awarded each year? Has anyone been notified of such an award yet?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Usually your PIP will be sent back to your school before your HSC exams begins. :)

jessum

HSC
well i never got my pip back ever. im feeling a bit cheated in that, if everyone else gets theirs back
thats not fair! dodgy school

_Benji_

HSC
I saw my teacher in the street today and she said PIPs just got back... so yeah they should be at everyone's school!

she said the only marks on them are 2 holes for the stapler.... im still gonna comb over mine searching for just one pen dot lol

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I got mine on Tuesday at presentation night. I found a pencil mark on it, but that was all :p

My teacher said the reason for the delay was because of the claims that people got their pips written by tutoring schools etc, so they cross checked all the EE2 and SAC works.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I FINALLY got mine back.

All I could find was a staple mark on the plastic cover.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)