Got My Cafs Mark Back (1 Viewer)

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
HE HASNT MARKED THE DIARY YET BUT SO FAR I HAVE GOT 55/62, SECOND HIGHEST IN THE CLASS!!! :D Im so happy, I knew I wouldnt beat the girl who came first, the teacher practically did her assignment for her. :(

sally_33

HSC
wow well done :) how much is yours worth?? how come its out of 62 that is so weird!

sally_33

HSC
ive only got the plan back, got 5/5.. did half yearlies last thursday and IRPs aren't due yet

DanielleM

HSC
wat u doin ya irp on? you should be fine! all the best :)
l did my irp on "How do organisations impact on the well-being of Homeless Youth" it was actually an interesting p[roject l enjoyed

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Yeah I had to hand in another assignment about groups in context on Monday and he handed them back yesterday so we could make a speech to read to the class about them and he asked to photocopy mine, so im guessing that i did pretty good. :D We have our half yearly's first two weeks after holidays.

DanielleM

HSC
sounds good modelz! just try ya best! l have an assessment on groups in context but it isnt due till next term .. l'm doing the Homeless which was the same as my irp so it should be alrite as l would already have my information :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)