Got accepted into BA Visual art (1 Viewer)

amandaWill

HSC
Hi guys I'm a student from Sweden. I've completed an associate degree in design and recently got accepted into the ANU visual art course.

Something I wanted to know:

1. The degree is 3 years FT but I think I've already studied some 'unit'. Can I skip some subjects or semester? (I don't want to study 3 years cos I'm not young anymore)

2. What is 'offer note 1' in the UAC offer login? It says 'offer note 1': digital media. What does that mean? (I think I don't really know what I'm going to study)

3. How do I find out more about the course? Does anyone know any thing about the course? I'm scare I can't handle it.

4. I have also applied some unis but only have one offer received. Is it because I put ANU in my first perference?

Thanks

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Hi guys I'm a student from Sweden. I've completed an associate degree in design and recently got accepted into the ANU visual art course.
Congratulations! Welcome to Australia, we hope you enjoy your time :)

Something I wanted to know:

1. The degree is 3 years FT but I think I've already studied some 'unit'. Can I skip some subjects or semester? (I don't want to study 3 years cos I'm not young anymore)
You might be able to submit an application for credit - they'll have to look over your previous study and see if it qualifies though.

2. What is 'offer note 1' in the UAC offer login? It says 'offer note 1': digital media. What does that mean? (I think I don't really know what I'm going to study)
Not sure about this, it might mean you have to do some digital media courses or something. It's probably best to ring up ANU and ask them.

3. How do I find out more about the course? Does anyone know any thing about the course? I'm scare I can't handle it.
There's a lot of information you can find on the website (e.g. ANU - STUDYAT - Bachelor of Visual Arts) but if you have a specific question which you can't find, you can email or phone them.

4. I have also applied some unis but only have one offer received. Is it because I put ANU in my first perference?

Thanks
I'm not sure about international offers, but for us domestic students, that's the way it works normally - you only get one offer in the main offer round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)