Gosford Park (1 Viewer)

toryn

Queen of Failure
HSC
Does anyone know where I can get a free transcript/film script of Gosford Park?

We're watching it in English Extension, but the volume's too low, and people talk, so basically I don't hear half of what's going on. I know there's a book or something with the script, but I have no money. :D Yes, cheap me needs help.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Hmmm, a free script of a movie is very difficult to find. Your best bet is to maybe rent the dvd (if you can afford that :p) and watch it with subtitles. Or else, ask to borrow it off your teacher for two nights or so. That way, you can study it more carefully.

BTW I love that movie :D

afta???

HSC
lot of effort by the person that typed it up

astro

HSC
you can say that again, there are people who write the transcripts of all three lotr movies....but i suppose we just have to appreciate their patience

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
I studied that film last term for extension english. i know on the first viewing it seems like a heap of muffled talk, but borrow the dvd from the shop or borrow the school's one and make a safe copy ;).

What is your area of study?

Have you watched all of it yet? if so, then you might be wondering who the kictchen maid is that is caught bonking one of the upstairs guests in the shoe shining room (if my memory serves me right) haha her name was bertha..and that is someone really worth knowing, more so then the script!

toryn

Queen of Failure
HSC
Thank you muchly, astro! :D

My mum's gonna rent it for me (because I can't afford it myself! :( ).

I think I know what happened already, cos my friend told me. She's clever (or overly suspicious).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)