• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

good year 9 maths tutor? around Cabramatta, canley vale, Fairfield, canley heights, e (1 Viewer)

kookiekook

HSC
N/A
I recently tried to enroll to ngo and sons and I don't think there's a spot for me since there's so many people in the waiting line and I heard that ngo and sons was really good. I'm just wondering if there's any good tutors around Cabramatta, canley vale, Fairfield, canley heights, etc that I could enroll there instead. maybe No entrance test please? and maybe not at a expensive price. around $30 for 2hrs like ngo and sons?? I really need to improve my maths since it's really weak and I'm in year 9 btw

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Re: good year 9 maths tutor? around Cabramatta, canley vale, Fairfield, canley height

I recently tried to enroll to ngo and sons and I don't think there's a spot for me since there's so many people in the waiting line and I heard that ngo and sons was really good. I'm just wondering if there's any good tutors around Cabramatta, canley vale, Fairfield, canley heights, etc that I could enroll there instead. maybe No entrance test please? and maybe not at a expensive price. around $30 for 2hrs like ngo and sons?? I really need to improve my maths since it's really weak and I'm in year 9 btw
I'm pretty sure there would be a spot for you in Ngo and sons considering that you're a weak student in maths and usually the lower classes aren't always full. Speaking of a good tutor in those regions, there's PEAK tuition for maths (I don't go there so I wouldn't know whether it's good or not. Also I don't know anyone who goes there for maths) and Focus college in Cabrammatta

kookiekook

HSC
N/A
Re: good year 9 maths tutor? around Cabramatta, canley vale, Fairfield, canley height

does ngo and sons text you if I can go there yet or not? or do my parents have to contact them and ask? it's been a week (almost 2 weeks) since I've done my extrance exam.
tysm for recommending those tutors :) ill see if I can get into ngo and sons first :)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A

does ngo and sons text you if I can go there yet or not? or do my parents have to contact them and ask? it's been a week (almost 2 weeks) since I've done my extrance exam.
tysm for recommending those tutors :) ill see if I can get into ngo and sons first :)
I think they ring u up. They rung me up

kookiekook

HSC
N/A

how long did it take u? when did u join and wat grade r u in? sorry for so much questions i just really need to go tutor and heard dat year 9 had a long waiting list

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A

how long did it take u? when did u join and wat grade r u in? sorry for so much questions i just really need to go tutor and heard dat year 9 had a long waiting list
like a few days. I joined last yr at the end of yr 10. Am in yr 11 now. That's not too many questions. If you can't enrol in fairfield then enrol in Parramatta first and then once that's done, wait until there's a space at fairfield and then transfer there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)