good tutoring centres for y10 chem, phys, maths? (1 Viewer)

meiyu

HSC
Currently going to talent100 and im gonna be in A-class and y11 maths ext 1 next year, so im looking for some other places to go. Wanna try out some y10 phys and chem tutoring and find some other maths tutoring. Don't plan on eng since i hate all eng tutoring. Also i would prefer places in or close to north sydney but i can handle 40ish-min commutes if the tutoring is good.

MeltingGlacier

HSC
I've heard good things about Cognito tutoring and they're located in Chatswood. I think they also have a 2 weeks free trial and they do chem, phys and maths for year 10.

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Currently going to talent100 and im gonna be in A-class and y11 maths ext 1 next year, so im looking for some other places to go. Wanna try out some y10 phys and chem tutoring and find some other maths tutoring. Don't plan on eng since i hate all eng tutoring. Also i would prefer places in or close to north sydney but i can handle 40ish-min commutes if the tutoring is good.
I heard cluey learning and clever cookie get all the state ranks. highly rec them. Even got Kurt and Dr du shivering after their whole 3 band 6s this yr on their honour roll

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)