• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Good Topic 1 notes (1 Viewer)

raven2000

HSC
Im in yr11 right now but we are starting the HSC course, so i thought itd be useful if i could have notes for topic 1.
only problem = 1M notes for topic 1 in the resources section omg!!! Cant decide which are good..!!
could someone recommend some good notes plz

eternalsoul6

Chronic Crammer (><)
HSC
dude dark phoenix doesnt have any for the first topic....

Something that i would like to point out to you that is really important and will give you a huge advantage at school with business studies is KNOW YOUR SYLLABUS, thats what i spent a majority of my time doing and im aceing business studies.
What i mean by "Know your Syllabus" is that memorise the headings as well as the content that goes with the heading, but also know the content really well inside out and understand what your learning about. But at the same time its good to be able to visualise the syllabus dot points for each topic, in this case the first one: business management and change, during exam time this will make your job alot freaking easier trust me! even our teacher stresses that we should know the heading dot points inside and out so its not just a personal thing but also teachers do recommend it!!!!

goodluck with everything and i would like to wish you all the best, one thing you must avoid at all cost, because it is the primary cause of the downfall of most students, procrastination. I have fallen victim to it so my advice to you is learn from MY mistake never procrastinate!!!!! (hehehe that sort of rhymes....)

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
knowing your syllabus is so drummed into our heads in business studies and it pretty much seems to be the one subject that it gets drummed in! Its all about the content and if you use a great text book for example, business studies in action, chapman i think it is by well ur a step ahead of yourself already. I think that the overheads that your teachers give you to write out and u think are such a pain in the butt, are the specific details that they really want you to remember!!

Wen you have mini class tests and they ask you say for Employment relations (thats the first topic we are doing for some reason even though its busi. mgt) it will ask you .. what is an example of a social influence.. in social influences on ur syllabus it would have a hyphen and say the social influences that bos wants you to know so when you come to a question like that you are able to think of the two social influences, which are changing work patterns and another which i can't think of right now you can think back to the syllabus and there you go! But yeah know your syllabus cause in the end thats what your studying from and thats what you will be tested on, and most textbooks are arranged in the order of the syllabus anyway and it isn't difficult to miss something out!

royce1201

HSC
yer man my teacher this year is a head maker...
he says that if you njo the syllabus inside out you will get good make.
incorperate the headings and points into your responses.

opi73

HSC
how do i find these notes from "dark phoenix?"
i can't seem to find any notes from any one. all i get is adds from google!!!
gahh help please

mRJoJo

Spacebook
HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)