Good Supplementary Websites?!?!? (1 Viewer)

krabby_me

Footy Fan (go cats)
HSC
I was wondering what websites everyon has in their brains that they use all the time for Physics help.

I know the usual one hsc.csu.edu.au.
Does anybody know of any other ones that they have found really helpful.

krabby_me

Footy Fan (go cats)
HSC
Thanks for that. Its a pretty good site. Has anybody else got sites that they use a lot, or are you all dont want to give away your secrets.

jamesy_1988

HSC
Hey,

I run a Website that has all of my HSC Science work on it. That is all three science courses.

The web address fo the site is www.geocities.com/jamesyscience

At the moment the resouces on the site are limited because I'm really busy at the moment my halff yearlies. But I hope to have the site updated by the start of the holidays.

Jamesy

jamesy_1988

HSC
Which one?

You mentioned that my pracs were not the detailed. Which ones are you refering to the chemistry or physics ones?

Thanks
Jamesy

anp39

HSC
hey jamesy,
i think your science hsc site is very throughouh in wat it currently porvides, however i am disappointed in the other pages you have yet to post, i understand you are busy but it would really be a huge favour if you completeed the other pages! thanks! again id like to say again i really found your site a great resourse as a study guide and requested all me friend to visit, however, like myself we are anticpating the completeion of your site.

An =]

s2indie

HSC
Jamesy - your website is useful for my physics assessment. Thanks. =D

jamesy_1988

HSC
anp39 said:
hey jamesy,
i think your science hsc site is very throughouh in wat it currently porvides, however i am disappointed in the other pages you have yet to post, i understand you are busy but it would really be a huge favour if you completeed the other pages! thanks! again id like to say again i really found your site a great resourse as a study guide and requested all me friend to visit, however, like myself we are anticpating the completeion of your site.

An =]
Hey sorry for the pages on the site that aren't working, I know that there is a fair few of them. The reason is that when that version was first posted, there were major problems with it, mainly in the hyperlinking. I have tried repeatedly to fix this though my efforts have been in vain.

So I have decieded to create a brand new site to replace the old one and hopefully do away with the problems.

The new site should be online in july sometime, when i have my semester break of uni. Until then, please be patient with the site, or if there is anything you need, just send me an email and i'll happily forward you the material that you wish for.

Jamesy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)