Good Places To Take A Nap? (1 Viewer)

zingerburger

HSC
Yeah, this might sound a bit weird.

I've been having trouble getting quality sleep lately and I find myself trying to think of places where I can have a quick snooze during some breaks. I've tried the car in various parking areas like the multistorey carpark and the carpark that's near the train station. I've tried the little booth things in the library. I've also tried lectures. Can anyone else think of some other places to take a nap?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Try the couches in the AIC (though noisy). Unfortunately the 'flowers room' or whatever the fuck it's called isn't open at the moment but you can try upstairs near the 300 quartos or go to the right and go waaaaaaaay up the back to the other quartos. No one really goes there so I'm sure it'd be pretty quiet there..on the floor..

If you're not worried about magpies, go sleep in the sun on the grass up from Auchmuty.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Any lecture that's large enough for them not to notice you.

Sitting up the back of the CT02 lecture theatre is good. If you get a really boring lecturere, the montonomy of their dull voice will actually help you go to sleep.

Otherwise, find some deserted classrooms. I can't think of any that are always empty though :(

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, but it's always occupied by creepy couples, or weird guys listening to music alone.

As I walk past the couples I always intentionally stare a little too much to mess with their heads. Fuckers are usually too wrapped up in what they're doing though :(

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
grassy knolls are the best for a nap when it's a nice day. alternatively, you can always sneak into a lectuer that isnt yours and doze off.

ive fallen asleep in a chem lecture before, except i was in the 3rd row. not a great move.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I always feel really uncomfortable when I walk past the couples on the hill haha. Still though, they don't pay any attention and it's a nice, warm place to sit. But one time when I ate my lunch there, there were totally magpies eyeing me off *paranoid*. I've been swooped before, I'm not letting it happen again haha.

zingerburger

HSC
Magpies freak me out too.

There's been some good suggestions. I like the idea of going into a large lecture and dozing off in the corner.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Totally just saw a box in the Bytes cafe that said "Boscastle" :p
/unrelated comment that didn't really fit anywhere

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The grass outside the CT building is great, sooo nice and soft and squishy and yummm.

~untitled~

HSC
jumb said:
The grass outside the CT building is great, sooo nice and soft and squishy and yummm.
Ew, as if you would lie on the grass, you don't know what shits been there, and it's not even nice grass , it's all just dirt.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
~untitled~ said:
Ew, as if you would lie on the grass, you don't know what shits been there, and it's not even nice grass , it's all just dirt.
HAPPY SATURDAY!! :D :p

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I recommend the top level of the library, in the opposite side of the Flowers Room. Just find one of those single desks along the side.

Tried and tested at least 3 times now.

Either that, or try somewhere dark between law and med section of the library.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The_highwayman said:
...you eat it?

What is this? Bovine university?!
Well, i AM a university student. What the hell else do you suppose i could afford to eat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)