Good Physics Teacher!! ^^ (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol

my teacher rox!! He gave us all our assignments yesterday we have for physics so we can complete them whenever ... instead of stressing with 10 assignments due in 4 weeks time .. lol

XD

=D

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
shinji / d3sp said:
lol

my teacher rox!! He gave us all our assignments yesterday we have for physics so we can complete them whenever ... instead of stressing with 10 assignments due in 4 weeks time .. lol

XD

=D
when are they due? any due date? you dont have forever to do them..
what are the assignments on btw?

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
lolz. we r given assignments (but dates onli) for most subjects this term..so meaning i have a physics assignment due week7..but still donno wth it is on thou. xD

klaw

HSC
It doesn't matter when your teacher gives you assignments if you're gonna do it the night before anyway :p

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
klaw said:
It doesn't matter when your teacher gives you assignments if you're gonna do it the night before anyway :p
haha sif i'll leave them to the last minute!!

and yeh ... im gonna start all my assignments 2morrow and start studying 2morrow .. since there's thunder goign on ..

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Yeah, the weather hasn't been all that good in the last couple days... ah well, we move on.
Back on topic, you should never leave your assignments until the last minute! It is very bad for you. I know a friend that started their assignment at 2am on the morning that it was due!!! She was so exhausted that she went to school, handed in the assignment, and the went home to sleep for the day XD. And guess what? She got full marks for it XD. But the thing was she had like 1 assignment due every day for the next week and she hadn't started any of them, so every night she had to rush her assignments... what a nightmare >_<

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
Yeah, the weather hasn't been all that good in the last couple days... ah well, we move on.
Back on topic, you should never leave your assignments until the last minute! It is very bad for you. I know a friend that started their assignment at 2am on the morning that it was due!!! She was so exhausted that she went to school, handed in the assignment, and the went home to sleep for the day XD. And guess what? She got full marks for it XD. But the thing was she had like 1 assignment due every day for the next week and she hadn't started any of them, so every night she had to rush her assignments... what a nightmare >_<

i was in that habit, of leaving things to the last minute at the start of yr11 hahah luckily i learnt my lessons hehe.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Im guessing that at this moment, everyone is free of stressful stuff like exams and assignments and other year12ish stuff so now is a good time to start those assignments and do them right away.
If you leave them till the last day, you'll probably have a dozen other assignments and a hundred exams to worry about.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
HamuTarou said:
cant start on the actually assignments...but i'll summarise the syllabus for now
omg i haven't started any summarising ..for any subjects... the thought of "year 12 has only started" will die away very soon for me

P

pLuvia

I'm ahead of you :p, I've started for Biology and Maths and English, but not for Chemistry because we starting HSC syllabus this monday:D:D

HamuTarou

Ar U TaLkiNG 2 Me?! o.O
HSC
kadlil said:
I'm ahead of you :p, I've started for Biology and Maths and English, but not for Chemistry because we starting HSC syllabus this monday:D:D
how do u summarise maths? arent u better off doin questions on questions on questions?

tennille

HSC
HamuTarou said:
how do u summarise maths? arent u better off doin questions on questions on questions?
I had a maths summary book with all the formulae and different types of functions, etc.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
shinji / d3sp said:
lol

XD

=D
Ur so lucky that u have a good teacher. I learnt physics in yr 11 too, but i had the shittest teacher ever, never learnt anything. Lucky for me i was able to drop it for this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)