Good night's sleep on the 16th (1 Viewer)

Joga Bonito

HSC
I'm really nervous about getting my ATAR, so I'm planning to try and get a good night sleep the night before, and check my ATAR the monday after, after the hype surrounding the release of ATAR's dies down. Anyone else like me?

hollaholla

HSC
nahhhhhh ull be like...."cmon just face it...just check em..like a man...cmon,.." and ull end up checking it and after that youll be like Ohmygodishness i am so happy i checked it YES i am the man. stand bak ppl.

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
One of my best friends managed to stick it out until the notifications arrived in the mail but she genuinely didn't care about her results and so it wasn't very difficult for her. Just get it over with quickly and don't spend five unnecessary days thinking about it?

M@ster P

HSC
one of my best friends managed to stick it out until the notifications arrived in the mail but she genuinely didn't care about her results and so it wasn't very difficult for her. Just get it over with quickly and don't spend five unnecessary days thinking about it?
+1

Nyxie

HSC
+3

C'mon, as if you wouldn't check it? otherwise you'll just worry about it longer!

HSC
My brother lost his student pin number, so he had to wait till the mail arrived. You should have lost yours.

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
Was gonna not care. then couldnt.
Was gonna wake up in time or pull an all nighter. then decided i wouldnt.
I have work that day so I'll just check it when I wake up.
But not checking it until monday? dumbest idea ever.

M@ster P

HSC
I'm really nervous about getting my ATAR, so I'm planning to try and get a good night sleep the night before, and check my ATAR the monday after, after the hype surrounding the release of ATAR's dies down. Anyone else like me?
You should make a bet with ur friend or something

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
You should make a bet with ur friend or something
My parents have got this intricate and rather expensive drinks bet with each other riding on my results but they refuse to cut me in on it, so I think I'm going to get my revenge by waiting a few hours before telling them what I got :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)