Good Luck (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
On behalf of all members of BoS i would like to wish year 10 the best of luck in your school certificate exams :p ...i am sure many have you have worked hard throughout this year and are prepared for your upcoming exams....if your not do not worry...it is alright...there is still time...all the best and remember post up your problems with any subject hopefully many people will be able to help answer them we have many smart cookies on this site

and remember it is just the school certificate and not the hsc....i would also like to thank you guys as you stop the hsc for your exams which means more study for me for my legal exam....any way

ALL THE BEST ;)

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
dont stress out. I dont think I even read my SC results when I got them.......

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Yehhh iw oudlnt worry about it.. i dont think i even really studied for the SC, and yeh i got above band 4 for everything?...

Im glad to help year 10's from other schools, the SC'er's at our school are all underachieving twits that smoke dope, drink and are just overall derelicts of society!

So do me proud other Year 10's!

tasco

too true.......most of the year 10 at my school cant pronounce "vocabulary" and yet they are meant to become productive members of society.

SC is not a true indicator of skill. I cant wait to attack Legal, Economics and Business Studies - instead of studying aboriginal issues and coastal management!!

itachi69

Why do we have to study aboriginals in legal studies? is it the mabo decision of something?

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Aye, good luck everyone. Im fairly well prepared for tomorrow. Science, Maths and English should be a breeze, but HSIE will be a bit of a gamble. Ive studied about 4/5 of the History syllabus and 2/3 of the Geography syllabus. Im dropping it next year so meh,

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
mabo, wik, setting precedents, minorities.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
god luck yr 10 you'll all do fine
yr 10 class of 2002 was better tho lol
i would have finished my hsc sooner if it wasnt on ..oh well more study time for me

tasco

= Jennifer = said:
do u realise in legal studies u study aboriginals?
yes i do realise that. however, we will be using aboriginals in a legal context and not examining their cave paintings or song and dance like we do in geography.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)