Good luck '23 guys you got this (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Gotta love when a thread about hsc starting goes to verbally abusing friends lol!

On another note thoughhhhhh........asldjfgkl Good luck everyone for tomorrow! I KNOW U GOT THIS. ALL THE BEST GUYS!!!! ❤🙏

dylan12231

HSC
guys is stream of consciousness a technique i can use in short answer
Yes, but it's not gonna get you more marks than a simile or metaphor - just do whatever seems the easiest to frame a solid argument around. Stream of consciousness would definitely work if the question was in regard to how narrative structure / voice is used though.

Bob99

temporarylol hater
HSC
btw idk if this happened to everyone or not last year
but for the english exam, sometimes the supervisor asks us to flick through the pages to make sure we have all the material,
use this time to look at the questions and structure your response from the get-go, its like an additional 60 seconds of reading time

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
but for the english exam, sometimes the supervisor asks us to flick through the pages to make sure we have all the material,
use this time to look at the questions and structure your response from the get-go, its like an additional 60 seconds of reading time
im using that time to cry

breadcrumbs

HSC
it feels like im breaking the rules whenever i do that like it feels like an invigilator is staring directly at me while im doing it and making sure im not looking at a page for too long

carrotsss

HSC
i just spent the past 20 mins verbally abusing my friend to go study for paper 1 i feel so proud of myself
there’s no point studying anymore you can’t rlly change anything unless you’re well and truly screwed, it’s much better to just relax and get a good nights sleep

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
if we get a comparative im calling nesa idc i already promised my friends
Don't stress just write a very very mini Module A essay. Pick out two key points and discuss/compare them in both with a very short intro and very short conclusion

But on the real we've got this, I'm just goin gover all my quotes and things one last time and then I'll be done with 1984 forever!!! And Thursday we're DONE WITH ENGLISH FOREVER (unless u do ext but thats your problem at that point you picked that shit)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)