Good God...its nearly here (1 Viewer)

Iceprincess

Ar! 3 days....3 LITTLE DAYS LEFT before the biggest and most nasty exams of our lives begin! I can't grasp it, can anyone else? I have this numb sensation in my stomach, kind of like the calm before a storm or before a volcano erupts. I haven't studied near enough, it seems like everyone else I know has...I can't prove myself in a bunch of essays to the Board of Studies in 3 hours! Ar! :chainsaw: Everyone else is probably feeling the same way...or calm...or angry...I don't know, how are you all feeling?

boycalledfox

try thinking of it another way. in 5 days you will never need to write another english essay again. it makes the pain go away.

i get this annoying feeling that all my studying is not gonna make a difference. i'll get in there and my mind will go blank.

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
>how are you all feeling?

Exactly the same. BAH!

Run around! Hit people with pillows!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! :mad:

*Cough*

Sorry. :D

herbsby

HAHA
im sooooooo over it!!!! how overrated is the HSC, you can get into anything any other way.....i sorta wish i had the motivation to study hey, but meh, you get that- im just looking forward to the 4 month holiday until uni starts next year!!!!! sweet as!!!!!!
you guys will be fine! youve studied....yeh exactly.....at least youve studied!
:)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I've been studying my f*ckin ass off, and it better be worth it...
so i can say - im ready

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Bah, it comes when it will. I'm beyond emotion now, and I feel ready for anything, as opposed to reality.

Who here doesn't care about his future? Me, damnit!!! I wrote 3 months ago in the yearbook profiles that I'd strap a bomb around myself and head for Iraq as my future aspiration... Now Bush is copying me... :mad:

Sanity dosn't exist anymore, not in this world of pre-HSC cramming :mad:.
There's no point to this...pointless struggle to get some arbitrary rank that you know isn't real, a bunch of numbers you know won't do a thing except get you where you don't plan to go...

*raving continues*

"I know this must go against everything you have sworn to serve...."
"I want you to look beyond this and into the future..."
"Don't get shot down." - 13 days

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
*I'm sane now*
Ah, I'll get to that mood soon. I actually like exams, within certain bounds...

*Take a moment from studying. Imagine yourself hovering over the calm waters of the earth, lying like an assisstant levitated by the ultimate magician. All is dark, yet there is a glow of warmth, flowing from an undeterminable direction into your mind. There is no sound. There is no sight. There is no HSC. There is just... life. It continues, independant of the world. Now, you shall not fail the task set before you.*

"Here what I think of the Yoplait ads: Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkk!" - kid.

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Originally posted by BlackJack
*Take a moment from studying. Imagine yourself hovering over the calm waters of the earth, lying like an assisstant levitated by the ultimate magician. All is dark, yet there is a glow of warmth, flowing from an undeterminable direction into your mind. There is no sound. There is no sight. There is no HSC. There is just... life. It continues, independant of the world. Now, you shall not fail the task set before you.*
*Falls out of sky upon realisation that the HSC is 3 days away*

Do you understand that the relationship with the Magician, from a post-modernist perspective, may be construed as patriarchial, and that ........ ( I give up. Insert rambling feminist, post-modernist 'analysis' here. Yes, I am assuming that the Magician is male, just as every 'Bad' or 'Dark' thing is assumed to be. Bah.)

Etc.

Sting316

Dammit ppl. Stop stressing.

Read the rubrick, read the damn outline of the course and what they expect of u.

If u do that you're fine.

Stress less. HSC is good for one thing, getting into UNI....that's about it. Hey say you fail, I believe their is a thing called....TAFE.

You'll all be fine! Don't let this stupid exam dictate the rest of your life, because it can't!

I speak the truth.

Amen!

B

Bambul

I can tell you from experience that the HSC is a real anti-climax. It's basically the trials all over again but this time you're much more prepared and confident.

Not having to do English ever again is a cause for celebration. My Deputy Principal was waiting for us as we walked out of our last Englsih exam to point out that now we could all focus on studying for maths!

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Ive been really laid back about sitting these exams, not stressing or anything, really taking it easy. Not to say i havent been studying, i just havent made it the centre of my life as it seems so many others have. But now, with it so close, it feels as if these invisible walls are closing in around me, its actually beginning to freak me out a little bit....

BRING ON SCHOOLIES!!

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Originally posted by Mistress Lilith

This is the attitude to have :D
because i only have 4 units of maths to exam, and that i studied weeks of 5 hour/days :)

edit: i'm ready to kill the exam judicators
:graduate: :sniper:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)