good facial exfoliants (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
looking for a GENTLE one that you can use everyday/often and doesn't have anything harsh/acidic/burning in it

I tried a biore one before, that was OK but a little bit too rough even though it did say everyday use

Then I switched to the st ives apricot scrub to see what that was like and omfg I might as well have been applying a cheese grater to my face, I wouldn't even use that shit on my body let alone face again.

Any suggestions? I find using a scrub regularly helps keep my skin clear but I can't do it if it's going to leave my skin raw, lol. Maybe I'm just a sensitive little petal :eek: idk

thanks muchly

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
lol yeah that was the best out of what I've tried, might just use it every second day and idk not scrub too hard I guess.

probably just need to man up a bit :eek:

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
yeh maybe lol

i think clarins has a really good everyday one. can't remember the name but i recieved a trial of it once.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

Skeeta

HSC
try a microfibre face cloth, you can buy them from the supermarket - it exfoliates/buffs gently and you won't burn your face off with sand :)

Lori.

HSC
l'occitane have one thats like ground rice powder, you mix it into a paste with water. Then theres one from the body shop - its an aloe vera exfoliator for sensitive skin. They're both really gentle.

Smeegen999

HSC
Dermalogica daily microfoliant, its a rice-based formula, its really fine so it gets into your pores and its gentle enough to use everyday. Its the best scrub/exfoliant I've ever used (it'll set you back about $80 though).

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Dermalogica daily microfoliant, its a rice-based formula, its really fine so it gets into your pores and its gentle enough to use everyday. Its the best scrub/exfoliant I've ever used (it'll set you back about $80 though).
this.
only you can get it cheaper online, fountain cosmetics or something i think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)