Good/Bad girls? (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha, appearances can be misleading i think :)

I lack anything worth wanting in a boyfriend i think haha

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe, "why you gotta be so goddamn complicated" :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha, aww shucks thanks mate :)

my situation is kinda a little complicated and kinda long, and id rather not have the rest of the forum know it but yeah i dont know, im still trying to find my feet atm, and self confidence is quite low

bubble_tea

lol, i like the nice guys who don't get noticed because theres some kinda mystery behind them.. ^^ its really intriguing..

but yes.. =T i've had it with guys. im gonna become a lesbian nun

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
mz_bubbletea said:
lol, i like the nice guys who don't get noticed because theres some kinda mystery behind them.. ^^ its really intriguing..

but yes.. =T i've had it with guys. im gonna become a lesbian nun
cool ill come join ya! :p

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
AsyLum said:
haha, appearances can be misleading i think :)

I lack anything worth wanting in a boyfriend i think haha

hahahah misleading to the extend of me keep thinking ur a gal lolz?? :D
really peelz , cheersup, *THE ONE* will come eventually... b4 ur 6foot down ^_^!!

:uhhuh: my dear mz. agree wif u. i think the govt should introduce a compulsory legislation where ppls hav tu carry a lil sign on their head, listing their personality, for singles to increase the chance of finding their significant other. :uhhuh:

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha, "the one" wont come for a a hideous montrosity such as myself

bubble_tea

SuGa BunI =D said:

:uhhuh: my dear mz. agree wif u. i think the govt should introduce a compulsory legislation where ppls hav tu carry a lil sign on their head, listing their personality, given singles increase the chance of finding their significant other. :uhhuh:
OMG! Thats an excellent idea!! that reminds me of that movie robin williams was in where he was a robot and he wanted to be human.. buh argh! if only the government did that, that would increase marriage rates and decrease divorce rates

MoNNiE

HSC
that's pretty common thinking actually
i sometimes do that ;)

mike mike ur a nice guy.. don't worry if u can't fine your feet netime soon u can borrow mine :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha thanks monnie :)
blay: its more an issue with me getting over it, moreso in actually being able to talk to her again without cringing..and theres plenty of time to find that special someone mate :)

heck, if i could get a gf, then im sure the rest of the world has a much better chance :p

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
they are two really pathetic stereotypes..
yeah because knowing heaps of people and going out and people thinking you're hot makes you a bad girl and if you're saying a naughty chick plus all those things.. what do you define as naughty anyway? A child can be naughty, teens/young adults are not

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
a teen/young adult cant be naughty ?

i disagree with that, i think they can be naughty, as some girls just dont have the maturity to adapt to the older ages

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)