gong uni studentSSS SOO NICE (1 Viewer)

meat is murder

Just wanna say im glad ppl are soooo nice!!

im a first yrz arts student---went to a few of the dayz all alone from sydney!!! BUT I MET THE NICEST PPL!!! Its soo good that we are going to a uni with such friendly ppl!!!!

yayay
thats all i gotta say!

"keep it real"---daniel johns!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah I agree it is a very laidback, friendly campus, nobody seems to be like 'yeah Im heaps smarter than you' which is good. Except I was sitting behind a girl and her bf in the law orientation and you could tell straight out they thought they were pretty special. Oh well, on the whole people seem really nice. I was waiting in the uni bar for my parents on Thursday nite and there was another girl in there and we got a little convo going. So yeah hoping to make a few friends!

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
Yeah I agree it is a very laidback, friendly campus, nobody seems to be like 'yeah Im heaps smarter than you' which is good.
LoL.....ms 12 maybe coz all people (including me!) who go to the GONG ARNT smart at all.......:p
but yea, seriously, people seemed pretty nice and willing to help :)

misskitty2058

Yaaaaarrrrr!!
HSC
Hey Ms 12 I'm doing nearly the same subjects as you I'm doing law/arts and doing Pol 111 and Hist 107. Maybe I was sitting near u in orientation was this couple all over each other the whole time???

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
LoL.....ms 12 maybe coz all people (including me!) who go to the GONG ARNT smart at all.......:p
but yea, seriously, people seemed pretty nice and willing to help :)
Dont have to be smart;) Just work hard and hope you get a good tutor,:D Haha I'm far from bright

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
im not getting no tutor for uni...lol

I ment your tutorial tutor, but if my marks are bad I'll get an outside tutor too, beats failing :p

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I was wearing a white top and denim pants. But yeah they were pretty obvious they were an item. Maybe we were sitting near each other? Were you in the middle sorta?

suz

HSC
Everyone was heaps nice and helpful
Look forward to meeting everyone

spark

I got in quite late.. so I was near the front. I ran out of their as soon as I could. lol Sorry.. it was abit intimidating...

misskitty2058

Yaaaaarrrrr!!
HSC
Yeah I was in the middle! I dunno if u saw me today in the llb110 lab I was late lol cause I got lost I was wearing the pink jacket and jeans

suz

HSC
I was late too, wearing a pink top and faded jeans
How funny, we have probably all seen each other not knowing our true identities lol

Sam

samboh
HSC
the negative aspect of forums... we don't know what ppl look like!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)