Going well in UMAT without prep courses (1 Viewer)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
i dont know if they tend to over moderate the test. probably not, as they cant make s1 too easy and s3 too hard.
s3 will be harder this year for sure. i dont know if they will change s1 (esp the length).
u can only hope that they do. even if they dont, just go at ur own pace as every1 else will also be struggling with the length. thats what i did and it worked for me :haha:

freq707

HSC
so you think they will actually change the sort of questions in S3 or just make them more difficult to find the patterns...kinda sucks coz i really want to practice and ace this section but...dont see it happening - but confidence is the key so im guna stick with it ;)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
most ppl thought it was easy last year. but they wont change the type of questions, just the degree of difficulty. e.g. u may need to do more transformations on the pictures ot observe a pattern etc. but harder is good for ppl who really excel at s3. it creates a bigger spread of scores.
i think i got about 98 percentile in s3 last year. (definitely wouldve gotten better had it been harder:))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)