going twice? (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Maybe in January or February we'll do a schoolies take 2, provided we have sufficient funds of course...

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Yeah I'm going to the Gold Coast next year with a couple of mates who are finishing school next year. I went on the schoolies cruise this year and it rocked!

rebooki

HSC
N/A
maybe going to port stevens in february or going to gold coast next year cause we will be 18 then...
so want to go on the cruise again...

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
hell yeah id go again!!! and so wood my friends!!! and thats with going during the last week and shit weather n fights amongst some of us!!! we wood all book in a second but no1 is willing to organise it!!! haha... so soon after we just came bak... question, is it stil possible to book through schoolies.com even though u technically woodnt b a schoolie?

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
going to the snow in winter, and schoolies for a couple of weeks at the end of next year. plus random weekend holidays in between.... i cant wait!!!

bc_27

HSC
Yeah, a beach house is organised for late January. It will be schoolies all over again but without the atmosphere of Surfers.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
some of my mates are going to come on the 05 schoolies cruise with my group.... *toolies!!*
meh will be fun

Lady_Melian

stary nights
HSC
my friends and i r planning on going every year coz it was just so much fun!! cept we'll always go to a different place for variety :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)