going down there... (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Depends on the taste. :L
I think it's nasty, but all the cunts I've been with have thought otherwise. Some of the sluts have snowballed me.
Deep throating that shit.
Lick and suck and whatever else. Haha
haahah wow guess we should've picked up on this huh

Selador

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The maturity of this thread (and I suspect bosers generally) has plummeted off a cliff in the last year.

jcb93

HSC
I remember I was really surprised when my fuck buddy swallowed, sat on me and started pashing me. I was pretty taken back/disgusted/didn'twannahookupwithyougetthefuckoffmenowwwwwwww. After about 5-10 seconds of it I just thought 'fuck it' and since then I've never had any problems. You can suck my dick for as long as you want, slurp, gag and swallow as much cum and vaginal fluids as you please - and I will still kiss you and thrust my penis violently in and out of your junk.

That is all.

Why am I on this forum..?

blurrberryz

HSC
I remember I was really surprised when my fuck buddy swallowed, sat on me and started pashing me. I was pretty taken back/disgusted/didn'twannahookupwithyougetthefuckoffmenowwwwwwww. After about 5-10 seconds of it I just thought 'fuck it' and since then I've never had any problems. You can suck my dick for as long as you want, slurp, gag and swallow as much cum and vaginal fluids as you please - and I will still kiss you and thrust my penis violently in and out of your junk.

That is all.

Why am I on this forum..?
cos its been a while since you've had that treatmet :)

I Study Hard

HSC
I've never spit, wouldn't that be awkward?
It's not like it tastes horrible anyway.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Lol, how would it make a person's throat sore?
I can assure you it does not =P
depending on the size of your partner and how far you're willing to put his dick in your mouth and how long for, it can in fact make your throat sore

unless you're a machine and in that case there are a few dudes that would like to get to know you

I Study Hard

HSC
But my first post was about spitting vs swallowing, so I assumed that was what he was commenting on?
=P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)