going down there... (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Hold on a sec, Glenn.. you acknowledge that she's trying to be a bitch by bringing him down (probably due to a bitter breakup) then you say that he shouldn't take that personally?

It also doesn't help your argument to bring up the fact that similar circumstances happened to yourself when you weren't even going out with her. For the sake of asserting your point, I would of thought it would be common sensical to leave out that bit of detail if anything.

IcEy

HSC
Smokey_22 said:
my ex said i was the best she'd ever had. Then when we werent together she'd say i was the worst. Rightyo :eek:
My ex says that too! (When we're together). Its always like, "you're the best.." "no one can make me cum like you... yada yada".

We've only recently broke up, so we'll see whether it all changes. It probably will.
Still, unless she's a fricking pro and can fake squirting, I think I'll just believe what she said first.

With_or_without

HSC
IcEy said:
My ex says that too! (When we're together). Its always like, "you're the best.." "no one can make me cum like you... yada yada".

We've only recently broke up, so we'll see whether it all changes. It probably will.
Still, unless she's a fricking pro and can fake squirting, I think I'll just believe what she said first.
Haha. it's funny how girls say that.. I have to admit that my ex was great and made me cum great too.. but of course when i'm with someone else im not gonna say 'ur not that great, u shud call up my ex', u know..
I haven't found anyone else yet but nearly .. i think hahaa. Hmm.. Guys r so into sex these days.. Does anyone have an opinion on fuck buddies?
I'm sexually inclined but also very inclined to end up in broken relationships.. :(

Collin

HSC
N/A
With_or_without said:
Does anyone have an opinion on fuck buddies?
It makes me think they're slutty. Just my personal opinion.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
I have never come from a headjob, and by the time I am blowing there is more than her saliva on my penis (no need to be filthy here) so I dont expect her to swallow, and I never will. Besides swallowing does not make it feel any better, and I prefer it on her chest. hahaha.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
the smell and thought of sperm makes me gag..dont know why..but it always does it...
i just let him come on my chest or on him..he must really respect me or something because last time i said id swallow he full stopped me and said i didnt have to because i dont like it..
and guys if you dont want your own penis on your mouth when we kiss you after then dont expect us to give you head then if its so gross..i dont want my mouth on something that you think is gross.. and be happy with what you have, them swallowing or not, shes giving you head you cant complain..at least your getting some

Collin

HSC
N/A
Meads said:
I have never come from a headjob, and by the time I am blowing there is more than her saliva on my penis (no need to be filthy here) so I dont expect her to swallow, and I never will. Besides swallowing does not make it feel any better, and I prefer it on her chest. hahaha.
Is that your drum kit man? Nice. I've been on Zildjian for awhile, but considering a switch to Sabian. <3 Virgil Donati

the hsc sucks

HSC
agent_angel said:
ok ppls your views
oral sex
is it best to spit or swallow?
is it ok to kiss straight after or should mouths be washed out? (thank u sex and the city)
guys what makes a girl good at giving head?
girls what do guys do to give us what we want?
and the most important question - what do we do whilst waiting for our partner to come :p

p.s. as if this thread is immature. very useful life info to be thrown around here
swallowing is good. i actually really enjoy goin down on my boyfriend

lisa1989

HSC
wats the best way of giving guys head? wat u guys like the most?

martin88

HSC
N/A
agent_angel said:
ok ppls your views
oral sex
is it best to spit or swallow?
is it ok to kiss straight after or should mouths be washed out? (thank u sex and the city)
guys what makes a girl good at giving head?
girls what do guys do to give us what we want?
and the most important question - what do we do whilst waiting for our partner to come :p

p.s. as if this thread is immature. very useful life info to be thrown around here
i personally prefer it if the girl swallows..... but im not going to mind if she doesn't....

i simply refuse to kiss any girl that has given me head straight after..... dont want to sound mean/arrogant but thats just the way i am

different things work during headjobs..... i like it when a girl goes fast - using her hand at the same time is also goood!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
no, no, fucking NO

a girl did this to me once

fucking cosmo

it was not pleasurable.
ahha yeah... i suggest you DEFINITELY ask before you do any probing up there...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You evil evil woman :|

*runs* so thats why you got those handcuffs :(

dora_18

HSC
Whilst at the awesome cumbo library today i heard a delightful conversation between two chicks talking about their boyfriends going down on them....i found it hard to refrain myself from laughter as they talked about "ugly pussy"....

so to the guys..or girls..going down on another chick when they have an "ugly pussy"-thoughts?and what exactly defines an ugly pussy to you

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
xox_eMz_xox said:
the smell and thought of sperm makes me gag..dont know why..but it always does it...
i just let him come on my chest or on him..he must really respect me or something because last time i said id swallow he full stopped me and said i didnt have to because i dont like it..
and guys if you dont want your own penis on your mouth when we kiss you after then dont expect us to give you head then if its so gross..i dont want my mouth on something that you think is gross.. and be happy with what you have, them swallowing or not, shes giving you head you cant complain..at least your getting some
Haha

I hear about this all the time, and I really wonder; I can understand why a guy won't kiss you if you're going to pash him or stick your tongue down his throat, but a peck or a small kiss just seems so small - It's not like the girl used the cum and used it as lip gloss.

If your penis is long, then its down the girl's throat, not on the lips.

It's like that stupid urban myth about getting caught in someone's braces when kissing them. Do you involve your teeth in kissing anyway? no.

I meant the above pretty light-heartedly. I woudn't have a cry or anything.

PatG

HSC
aimstar555 said:
i've heard you can eat/avoid certain foods so it'll taste betta. but hey i'm abit like kat-rox-ur-jox, i don't particuarly like it when my man goes down on me. i can't seem to enjoy it either :)
Here's a hot tip. Don't drink beer, it makes your downstairs smelly.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I hear juice and fruit makes your downstairs sweet (male or female)

Can't say I've experimented with that though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)