going down there... (5 Viewers)

kfnmpah

HSC
why wouldnt you just marry me?@>!!
WTF, who is this bitch you're proposing to? DID I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU

anyway, I just read the last like 15 pages of this thread, srs. The winning continues. I lol'd so much.
I like going down on my boyfriend. I don't know if i like doing it more or i like his reaction, if you know what I'm saying. I've woken him up a few times in the morning rolling him over and just "going down there..." he loses his shit (not literally, thank god)
I prefer to give than to receive because I feel lazy, but we usually have sex if he "goes down there..." it's da best. When i orgasm from cunnilingus(hehe), it r00lz though.
Always swallow. Like people have said, it's silly to spit it out, you probably taste it more by spitting than swallowing.
I don't let him kiss me after until he has wiped his mouth and I don't kiss him after. icky!

yeah.
honest thread is honest.

apollo1

Banned
HSC

anyway, I just read the last like 15 pages of this thread, srs. The winning continues. I lol'd so much.
I like going down on my boyfriend. I don't know if i like doing it more or i like his reaction, if you know what I'm saying. I've woken him up a few times in the morning rolling him over and just "going down there..." he loses his shit (not literally, thank god)
I prefer to give than to receive because I feel lazy, but we usually have sex if he "goes down there..." it's da best. When i orgasm from cunnilingus(hehe), it r00lz though.
Always swallow. Like people have said, it's silly to spit it out, you probably taste it more by spitting than swallowing.
I don't let him kiss me after until he has wiped his mouth and I don't kiss him after. icky!

yeah.
honest thread is honest.
ur bf is very lucky.

Bendent

HSC

yeah.
honest thread is honest.
lmfao

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC

yeah.
honest thread is honest.
this doesnt make sense

the lazy option would be to receive

ps can we fuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)