going down there... (1 Viewer)

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
i was also wondering how many other males rather going down on a chick rather than sex and what they think bout it
..most enjoy the latter the most. Perhaps you should ask him?!

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
hey,

my boyfriend would rather go down on me than have sex, is this normal because i thought most males enjoy sex more or is he just different and what do u guys think bout going down.?.?.?

it makes me feel uncomfortable. i think its because i feel so vulnerable
When'd he lose his virginity? And, more importantly, How long've you been together?

I used to be like that prior to losing my virginity (but I don't know that I changed becasue of losing my virginity... long story...). However, to me, going down on a girl is still incredibly intimate, and so very, very sexy.

Better than sex? Definetly can be. Better than sex, every time, guaranteed? No. (Every sexual encounter has a level of selfish desire in it; he'd get the shits no doubt if you didn't reciprocate... I don't think he'll be totally satisfied with going down on you and never getting any himself... So I don't think what he's said is entirely true/insightful. )

If you're a new couple, I'd not be surprised if this is your situation... Give it time; as your relationship develops and the novelty fades, it'll probably change.

HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
he enjoys sex trust me but he rather go down on me then have sex. and yeah we have sex just bout everyday.
do u do anything on bos apart from complain about your problems

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
guess whos back said:
do u do anything on bos apart from complain about your problems
Yeah, how about you go fuck him instead of bitching about it. Honestly, let him have his fun and if really worries you, FUCKING TALK TO HIM YOU IDIOT.

equiski

HSC
jumb said:
Yeah, how about you go fuck him instead of bitching about it. Honestly, let him have his fun and if really worries you, FUCKING TALK TO HIM YOU IDIOT.
OH SNAp. I think Jumb just won the thread, everybody.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
That is a very delightful dillemma.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
aimstar555 said:
i've heard you can eat/avoid certain foods so it'll taste betta.
True. Avoid asparagus or strong foods/drinks (ie coffee, alcohol) or anything that's toxic (ie, as said, coffee or alcohol)... including cigarettes. Eat sweet stuff, in my experience. Apparently drinking pineapple juice is the best way to make yourself (guys or girls) taste better.

However, some people just taste good naturally, too..

HSC
Ok.. finally I have finished reading this thread. Sometimes, I was extremely disturbed at some things said, but I must say that I have learnt alot.

In my opinion, I don't see a problem in kissing your partner after giving, or recieving oral sex. If you love them then it shouldn't matter.

Rainbow Sex? No thanks. Rainbow Kiss? Ohh yuck, no way! I also agree with the people who say that its disresectful for someone to cum on a girls face. I would freak out if a guy even tried, or mentioned that!!

Anyway, thanks for a great read!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
pantha-princess said:
Ok.. finally I have finished reading this thread.
All of it!? That must've taken hours.

Shaynie69

HSC
Meh i cant beleive im saying this on here but i hate recieving oral, i do give though, if sum1 can explain that ill be happy most girls seem to love recieving it :eek: lol and yes kissing doesnt bother him and it doenst bother me (much) wen he does go down on me. But then again we dont kiss with tounges...am i in a weird relationship or wat! lol

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Meh i cant beleive im saying this on here but i hate recieving oral, i do give though, if sum1 can explain that ill be happy most girls seem to love recieving it :eek: lol and yes kissing doesnt bother him and it doenst bother me (much) wen he does go down on me. But then again we dont kiss with tounges...am i in a weird relationship or wat! lol
keke lol69.

karen - hahah yeah ay, but unlike pantha-princess i dont think i can read all 72 pages again...!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
bubz :D said:
keke lol69.

karen - hahah yeah ay, but unlike pantha-princess i dont think i can read all 72 pages again...!
I could, if it was 72 pages of quality stuff, but 90% of it is crap!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)