going down there... (2 Viewers)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Pfft, stuff the girls, make the girls give us head instead.

Simmey

HSC
agent_angel said:
ok ppls your views
oral sex
is it best to spit or swallow?
is it ok to kiss straight after or should mouths be washed out? (thank u sex and the city)
guys what makes a girl good at giving head?
girls what do guys do to give us what we want?
and the most important question - what do we do whilst waiting for our partner to come :p
oral sex = like getting, dont like giving
kissing after = no way is he kissing me after i've received!
i definately get what i want
spit or swallow= i'm a spitter..cant bring myself to do it.yet
what do do while waiting = keep in the moment and enjoy yourself..you dont have to climax to enjoy sex!

MissGeorgie

i dont see the need 2 have a condom in your mouth whilst giving head (that is if you "know" your partner).....but trying to put one on with your mouth, now thats a different story

agent_angel

HSC
i love this thread. ive learnt heaps from it. u no what my boy does thats really wierd i reckon. as soon as ive made him come, he pushes my head away from his dick and brings me back up 2 him. i mean what the? does it get extra sensitive down there straight after u come or something? ne1 else have that happen to them?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
MissGeorgie said:
i dont see the need 2 have a condom in your mouth whilst giving head (that is if you "know" your partner).....but trying to put one on with your mouth, now thats a different story
hmm you gotta kinda pout and actually put the condom over your lips to put it on like that :S

agentangel >> all guys are different, i guess.. i mean some girls can't stand ANY contact with their clitoris straight after orgasm, because it's so sensitive... something about how it's filled with blood when you're about to come, and then once you reach it, the blood travels elsewhere so it leaves that area extremely sensitive.... (i'm not sure if i'm right about the "blood travels elsewhere" part, memory's failing me... but yeah you get the idea :p)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
agent_angel said:
i love this thread. ive learnt heaps from it. u no what my boy does thats really wierd i reckon. as soon as ive made him come, he pushes my head away from his dick and brings me back up 2 him. i mean what the? does it get extra sensitive down there straight after u come or something? ne1 else have that happen to them?
I read this in Cosmo - straight after a guy has come, the last thing they think about is another orgasm...this lasts minutes to hours depending on horniness and age.

So yeah, the only time we don't like girls there are the moments after orgasm :)

agent_angel

HSC
oh ok. that makes sense then. shit i hate the hsc. i want sex. sex . SEX!!!!! i hope he does after the hsc as well. bring on skoolies!!!! (is it bad to be thinking about sex this much lol)

Farkette

HSC
Agnes2810 said:
i dont understand how girls can like goin down on guys... thats the one thing i WONT do.. ewy.. bad experiences....

i'll second that

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
agent_angel said:
oh ok. that makes sense then. shit i hate the hsc. i want sex. sex . SEX!!!!! i hope he does after the hsc as well. bring on skoolies!!!! (is it bad to be thinking about sex this much lol)
Not if you're a guy.

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
wat do u mean BRING ON SCHOOLIES?? why wait till then, i mean i can understand if ur not rootin nonstop during exams but as soon as theyre over im up for some 24/7 rootin and tootin :D

MissGeorgie

girls.....its not that bad......you've just got it in your head that going down on a guy will b disgusting. if you feel comfortable with him it should be fine.....fun evern;):p

haha, and i also agree with matt....come on nov 3rd!!!

Last edited:

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
and yes angel, as soon as a guy comes he gets very sensitive there and if u stay around he mite hit u over the head with a brick... safest option is to leave quickly but not too quickly.. and yes for a short time after he comes he is totally anti-sex and not in the mood etc etc

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
matt_f64 said:
and yes angel, as soon as a guy comes he gets very sensitive there and if u stay around he mite hit u over the head with a brick... safest option is to leave quickly but not too quickly.. and yes for a short time after he comes he is totally anti-sex and not in the mood etc etc
hmmm...not all guys...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha totally anti-sex.....

sure you keep telling yourself that :)

agent_angel

HSC
hey i would b rooting during exam period if he wasnt so 'i have to study' lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)