Going crazy or just stressed? (1 Viewer)

Netty_M

HSC
Yesterday morning before my Bio exam I woke up at like 5.30 in the morning and it was really light and I started freaking out because I thought it was later and I had slept though my alarm and missed my exam. I got out of bed and started screaming until I looked at the clock and realised what the time was. I felt really stupid...

and as if that wasn't bad enough. Due to my lack of sleep that night I was having a nap after my exam and when I woke up it was like 3 in the afternoon and I thought I had missed my exam... again. EVEN THOUGH I HAD ALREADY DONE IT!!! Again I ran throuhg the house screaming that I had missed my exam. My family laughed at me, they thought it was the funniest thing ever. BUt I felt stupid.

So yeah. Has anything like this happened to anyone else?

shortie_89

HSC
N/A
lol.. u must be stressin something shocking... i suggest put a clock next to your bed so you know what time it is as soon as you wake up, without having to go running screaming through your house next time!! and stress less! :)

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
bwahahah i have that usually every exam
I wake up at bout 6 and literally jump off my bed and jmp in the shower
find out my exams in 3 hrs so started baking a cake lol :)

elisabeth

HSC
Mentally, I'm not too stressed. Just one more subject to go, which I'm pretty sure I'll fuck up. Still haven't started thinking about studying. I'm so laid back I'm horizonal.

BUT - I woke up this morning and I'm covered in a rash! ALL over my stomach, on my arms, on my back and neck... WTF??? It itches something fierce! Got some cream for it, which helped a bit. But now I'm completely repulsed and freaked out. Damn body! So maybe it's physical stress... because I'm normally heaps healthy, not allergic to anything.

Last edited:

al_x

short*
HSC
ARGH! hvent slept in days because of my awful prcastination habit i have to stay up late cramming, had this huge fight with both my parents the night and morning before my bio exam and couldnt even concentrate in the exam- totally fucked it up. now im staying at a friends house whilst still studying for the last 2 subjects i have. stressing so bad! i just want it to be over!

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
"Mentally, I'm not too stressed. Just one more subject to go, which I'm pretty sure I'll fuck up. Still haven't started thinking about studying. I'm so laid back I'm vertical. "

uhh...don't you mean horizontal?
:S

elisabeth

HSC
muselara said:
"Mentally, I'm not too stressed. Just one more subject to go, which I'm pretty sure I'll fuck up. Still haven't started thinking about studying. I'm so laid back I'm vertical. "

uhh...don't you mean horizontal?
:S
Haha, yeah. FUUUUUUUUUCK I'm so itchy. It's messing with my mind!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i know eh.......who do phyiscs and chemistry have to be so bloody close to each other? ONE DAY APART?!?! WHY! bos(board) you suck. how could you do this. i feel sorry for the people who do IPT, SDD, physics and chem. there are a few people in my year like that......that must really suck hard.

stupid hsc..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)