going about english for the hsc (1 Viewer)

jonhysmitw2

HSC
what are you guys doing to study rn for english, are you just memorising essays and that's it

SASH_06_X

HSC
yeah pretty much
How will u memorize 3 whole essays and reframe them according to the question, that too during the HSC of all exams????? I hope you don't mean word for word, otherwise all I can say is that you are either a superhuman or you have photographic memory.

Last edited:
HSC
I think I’m just going to stick with the old strategy of trying to speak it a couple times progressively looking less and then writing it like a thousand times, writing out all of my errors each time
how many have you memorised so far? and also whats the strat for mod C 😓

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
How will u memorize 3 whole essays and reframe them according to the question, that too during the HSC of all exams????? I hope you don't mean word for word, otherwise all I can say is that you are either a superhuman or you have photographic memory.
i have a friend who memorises like 6 paragrpahs for all the modules (only to use 2-3). and then memorises like 4-6 mod c
so essentially memorising like 10 essasy and it still is possible.
in humanities subjects, you have to memorise like 15,000 - 20,000 words anyway also, so 10,000 in english isnt that much

HSC
Ok what about if there is a reflection? should we go in with a few memorised quotes and techniques from the prescribed texts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)