God of war 3 (1 Viewer)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Went to the GOW3 Launch Party tonight.

It was interesting, then got boring and was finally ok because I started playing GOW3 afterwards.

Free bag of shit was also excellent. T-shirt, 2 giant ass posters and a wooden box full of awesome GOW memorabilia (that won't ever be available through retail).

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
holy fuck give me the posters please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
They're on my wall unfortunately.

Double sided and high quality. Everytime I enter my room, I'll either be looking at Kratos impaling some undead soldier or the cover art for the PS3 game.

Wooden box (with an omega sign on it) includes media and review cds??, art work, a special Kratos coin, 4 or 5 collectible coaster-like cards, and some other shit?

T-shirt is the same as those who preordered the game. Which I didn't

OMG... I THINK I GOT THE ACTUAL GAME AS WELL

Last edited:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
They're on my wall unfortunately.

Double sided and high quality. Everytime I enter my room, I'll either be looking at Kratos impaling some undead soldier or the cover art for the PS3 game.

Wooden box (with an omega sign on it) includes media and review cds??, art work, a special Kratos coin, 4 or 5 collectible coaster-like cards, and some other shit?

T-shirt is the same as those who preordered the game. Which I didn't

OMG... I THINK I GOT THE ACTUAL GAME AS WELL
yeah you would've!

my friend went to the launch party as well - he got his 2nd copy of GoW3 for free. Im buying it off him for $60 =D

So want posters >_<

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
yeah you would've!

my friend went to the launch party as well - he got his 2nd copy of GoW3 for free. Im buying it off him for $60 =D

So want posters >_<
Lucky man. Those things would be worth a fair bit since they're not for sale. You'd feel better off getting a Wooden Box edition than the ultimate trilogy one.

I didn't have a guest with me to attend and my gf didn't want to come so I missed out on getting another one.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i dont really like kratos' new character model :(

imo he looked the best in the hi rez cutscenes from the first game, and the in game model from the second game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)