GO TO BED!!! Bad bad childrens (1 Viewer)

kelboo

HSC
Why oh why are we not all in bed darlings?

In order to feel refreshed and ready (YAY) for the legal exam, we need to be sleepy soon.

So stop :eek: at the computer screen, and ;) - but with the other eye shut too.

vanillalatte

HSC
i cant sleep b4 exams. have no idea why. and plus id rather do some last min cramming lol. that "sleep early b4 an exam" thing never worked for me.

kelboo

HSC
Try what I do: sleep early-ish and wake up at about 6am. Now THAT is cramming!

I just have to wait for my bf to finish watching a movie or some shit before he thinks about turning the light off and going to bed. Annoying, I know, but I don't want to cause a fight. Not now.:(

I wanted to be in bed at 9.30 :confused:

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
kelboo said:
Try what I do: sleep early-ish and wake up at about 6am. Now THAT is cramming!

I just have to wait for my bf to finish watching a movie or some shit before he thinks about turning the light off and going to bed. Annoying, I know, but I don't want to cause a fight. Not now.:(

I wanted to be in bed at 9.30 :confused:
you live with your boyfriend?

and, i'd go to bed now if i could, but i still have 2 of my option study essays to memorise :(

vanillalatte

HSC
wow good luck!!! if ur tired i guess u should tell him that u want to sleep. he should be able to understand coz u hav an exam tomo =). thats amazing. i can never cram in the morning. i'll have to get out of the house by 7:45 anyways if i dont want to be late for the exam! =( and atm... i dun feel like sleeping a single bit! ahhhh... how can u sleep at 9:30?? thats like impossible to fall asleep for me.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
I normaly go to bed at 4am, thats on school days too since none of my classes started before 1pm this year (TAFE timetables rule).

These exams are messing up my sleeping patterns, i was actually considering changing my sleeping patterns so i WAKE at 6pm every day, stay up all night, go to exams then come home and sleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)