GNW is BACK!!! (1 Viewer)

muz01

HSC
good news week is back and when i remebered it, it was a mf awesome show, for nebody who hasnt seen it, its a combo of spicks and specks, the glasshouse/pannel, and chasers, anyone else a fan of this show when it was on?

k_stroud22

UAI 2006 83.70
HSC
omg I saw the ad for the first time tonight...

I wonder if they'll have the same theme music *Its Good News Week..*

Hopefully it'll still be good, now its gone commercial..

my high school newsletter was (probably still is) called 'Good News Week" :D

rozymisty

HSC
When it was last on, it was commercial and thats why it apparently flopped. It originally aired on ABC and then later went to 10.

I thought it was hilarious. if it was only a new show now youd think they copy the ideas from spicks and specks and the glasshouse, but no no those latter shows are like simiar things to GNW....which isnt suprising considering all are/were on ABC and glasshouse was made by GNWTV so yeah.

Frank was hilarious with that wig...reminded me of him playing Juliet in that shakespeare play he did lmao. at least this tiem he had to mime, he wasnt jumping off the table onto the stage lol.

I thought it was odd how the captains were at the opposite end to Paul....

And when i think of GNW, i alwys think of that joke mikey made when lano and woodley wer eon it back many years ago when he had a bit of cheese and he said its guter (however you spell that cheese name) news week and everyone just laughed.

I had a dream last night, where Paul came to the hospital ward i work on and i saw him and ran up and asked for a hug and put my hand around his waste for a hug an then he just randomly started skipping and dancing around the nurses station lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)