Gloria Jean's Rate of Pay? (1 Viewer)

bennychanman

Stratttys (That's Strathfield, for all those who a
HSC
Hi people

does anyone know how much gloria jeans pays?

i just applied for a vacant position today, and i really hope i get it... ( i have 4 days availability, + 10 months experience doing EVERYTHING at oporto).

BUT anwyay, i'm just PRAYING that it would pay noticeably better than what i get now which is $10.60 an hour @ age 18.

Thanks...,
Ben, Class of 05

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
they're not going to pay anything more than they have to, so i'm guessing it'll be teh same or very similar

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Ben, they've probably got an award you can look up, which will detail all this sort of stuff. You'll have to google it, or call up head office and ask what award you're covered under (they'll tell you; just say you're Ben from XXX store you're applying for), and if you don't want to google it, ask them where to find it, too. (Do note, that awards are going away due to workchoices, so depending on how aggressive their HR dept is they might want to put you on an AWA or similar, which means you won't really know payrates until they give you the contract).

$10.60/hr sounds a little low for an 18yo.

Skeeta

HSC
I work for GJ's i'm 19 and get around $16-17 an hour

I started when i was 18 and i think i got around $14? The pay is relatively good.. BUT now with the AWA i'm not sure if it'll be the same?

what store did you apply for?

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
just what the coffee scene needs, more monkeys working in it...

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
My friend's the manager at her GJ store and as far as she's told me, the pay is really really really bad. Can't give you numbers, I forgot what they were, but it was pretty low for her age (19) & status.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)