Globalisation essay question (1 Viewer)

AGB

HSC
i just re-read the questions, and it says explain the economic performance bla bla bla

i just did the impact of globalisation i.e. those 8 points in the syllabus....do u think it will make much of a difference???

AGB

HSC
Explain the impact of globalisation on the economic performance of EITHER the Australian economy OR an economy other than Australia

vanity

HSC
i know so many people who had prepared essays for a question just like this! *scared*

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by AGB
Explain the impact of globalisation on the economic performance of EITHER the Australian economy OR an economy other than Australia
Yes, you will instantly lose marks, i think you have to relate your essay with impact on economic peformance, and how globalisation affected it? am i right shit, i feel i am wrong too :eek:

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by vanity
i know so many people who had prepared essays for a question just like this! *scared*
Hahaha, same here

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
yeah you definately need to relate it to economic performance/growth. Because its not the impact on the AUS ECONOMY, but rather AUS ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE,
Dun worry about it too much, It's done and thats the last of the HSC...

AGB

HSC
no no no....i still hav another year to go

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
oh really, you're doing Pathways or Accelerated?

chrome

HSC
anybody be able to hook me up with some sample essays on: "Explain the impact of globalisation on the economy of an economy other Australia." especially looking for china and south korea... if anybody was wondering 'why' , it's because i've noticed it gets asked every single year :/

so yer, some essays to read and para phrase would be fan-bloody-tastic

Jackson18

AGB

You cannot simply rehash your globalisation essay...
From what i've read about what you did, you will be fine for economic growth, but an essential component would be external stability and the impact on cad etc.

Thats where Australia was easier.

Still good luck with it all
Send my love to pj crawley

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)