Give yourself the chance to win $10,000/BRW NSSIA (1 Viewer)

karnevil

HSC
well considering the exorbitant amounts we pay in fees and HECS it's pretty pathetic to think that we're getting nothing useful in return. Tutorials are there for a reason.

The reasons why I wouldn't charge people money for a service I couldn't provide them properly are the same as why I expect a decent tutor for my tuition money.

Nupil

HSC
N/A
Oooh I should edit my post. There is also a FREE information evening (At least I'm pretty sure it's free.) about stocks and investing.

I'll edit later with proper details! Tell us if you're interested!

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Depends where (and when) it is :p

Do it at Markets, their theatres look more impressive...some of them. They have all the business/law kids there too, in their YSL ties and Alfa cars.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by Nupil
ITS THE LAST FEW DAYS FOR YOU TO ENTER IN YOUR CHANCE AT $10,000 and many other opportunities - just ask lexicographer!
Ask me what?

I didn't go to the thing tonight, couldn't be bothered. If I need advice I'll ask my inhouse accounting department (ma) and she'll throw her box of MBA textbooks at me (the ones I need to sell [shameless plug]).

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Oi I know this is my second post here today, but it's important.

Do I need a credit card to pay for online registration? Yeah, I know I left it to the eleventh hour...

C'mon guys, don't make me call you...

Nupil

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lexicographer

Do I need a credit card to pay for online registration?
Nope - you can do it via bank card! (And hurry :p) oooh and I wanted to meet you yesterday! But then I was late for an interview I forgot all about, and I got there just after 5 (but oddly enough, you weren't there!).

Originally posted by Lexicographer
Ask me what?

I meant for them to ask you about all the other great opportunities, you're the one that made me justify the benefits to you!!

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Ah! Yes. :D

I can't find the link for direct bank deposit. :mad1:

I'll wait until tomorrow, since I transferred enough to buy 5 portfolio sets.

Anyway, I told you I couldn't be there because my lecture started at 5! Don't worry though, I'll be around the tower tomorrow, maybe the library if nobody wants to meet me after maths. Stick me on your MSN.

Nupil

HSC
N/A
Could you have waited any later Mark? :p

It's where you go to pay via your credit cards - however you just choose the bankcard option. And then submit your card number and the name that appears on the card. At least that's what I believe.

It just didn't go through at all? Lexicographer pointed out that it might be because of the weekend ... but I can't imagine why that would effect it. Do you want me to call up Student Services tomorrow if it wont process tonight?

(hopefully get back to me tonight?)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
BankCard is just another (frightfully unpopular) credit card. Debit accounts generally don't work on the weekend because SOME (stupid) banks don't process transactions until the end of the business day, and Sunday is not a business day. Thus, the Midnight Sunday cutoff would, for debit accounts, actually mean midnight Friday (for those stupid banks).

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Finished! That's one million pseudodollars I've just organised into twenty-five different companies. Yay accountant mother! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)