girls would you sleep with fat guys? (1 Viewer)

Tiarnah_G

HSC
and considering you dont even have a photo of your face... i will add more photos of you like..? haha

Tiarnah_G

HSC
i do admit looks are a factor.. but the main deciding influence for me is definately personality. Sorry is that offends anyone (no idea why it would, but i guess it has, unless people just like starting shit) but thats just how it is for me :)

philphie

Banned
HSC
i do admit looks are a factor.. but the main deciding influence for me is definately personality. Sorry is that offends anyone (no idea why it would, but i guess it has, unless people just like starting shit) but thats just how it is for me :)

this offends good looking people that have no personality or substance

Unsatisfied

HSC
a girl with herself in her dp and her tits hanging out in her profile lecturing on personality?

lol

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
oh have a cry you dumb bitch. im not 'hideous', see that photo to the left..? thats me :)
do you think honestly think im hideous..?

sorry that looks dont matter to me...
Yeah you are pretty disgusting, even for a ghost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)