Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue? (1 Viewer)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

We don't delete accounts.

You're more than welcome log out and never come back though.

It's your call.

the_one_1

HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

Naturally no-one here can tell you considering we don't know her as better as you do.

You have to realise that girls are people too. They don't subscribe to one single mindset so treat them as an individual, not as part of a bigger sub-group.
Thank you for giving me this advice. I will just tell her that I like her, see her reaction and see what happens. By individual you mean only one girl and not all of them? I have a gut feeling she likes me so that should be enough.

kfnmpah

HSC

can't have accounts deleted mate sorry you're gonna have to go and delete all the posts that make you look desperate (all your posts) manually soz

good luck with your future endeavours.

fleshlights are your friend.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

Aw man

Story of dis thread

OP: Asks Question

Poor unfortunate soul: Gets answer

OP: If positive, wants to make 100% sure that this girl likes him. Asks another question. Back to step 1.

OP: If negative, directly attacks the person who gives answer. All dis truth is killing my gains

Mods: does very little. While I appreciate BOS's attitude towards moderation on these forums sometimes things go a little too far. Please indulge OP and close his account; ie: permaban. Personal attacks are directed towards him by other users and for him to launch personal attacks against others.

Edward Snowden whistleblowing on BOS since 1/8/13. Peace.

kfnmpah

HSC

Aw man

Story of dis thread

OP: If positive, wants to make 100% sure that this girl likes him. Asks another question. Back to step 1.

OP: If negative, directly attacks the person who gives answer. All dis truth is killing my gains

Mods: does very little. While I appreciate BOS's attitude towards moderation on these forums sometimes things go a little too far. Please indulge OP and close his account; ie: permaban. Personal attacks are directed towards him by other users and for him to launch personal attacks against others.

shut up you stupid idiot

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad

fuck you. Everyone is against me on these fucking forums and even in life. I hate this.

ShayK

HSC

If a guy randomly said said he liked me, I'd laugh like anything and ask him if he blind :L
Anyways,

Dear the_one_1,
I'm sincerely sorry if I am going to look rude but no offence intended.
Firstly, I've read most of the threads you have posted, they seem pretty how's it going, but having said that, I am no one to judge.
Secondly, SO WHAT THAT THE FIRST GIRL LIED TO YOU? Okay, so maybe the whole school knows it and whatsoever, but if you are here on BoS to ask for advice, don't lose your farm when people actually spend time and give you some advice. Having said, grow some guts and go ask that second girl out, there is NOTHING TO LOSE ALRIGHT?!
As for bullying, it is a major issue, if you are bullied in school, please go and see your welfare coordinator/counsellor. This is completely up to you as most counselling sessions in school are free and confidential.

Thirdly, being Indian. Why is that a bad thing? I know, yes there is that stereotype and blah blah blah, but WHY SHOULD IT BOTHER YOU? People judge, that's who they are, doesn't matter, if you're solo, it's all good, because hey 'zindagi na milegi dobara' < see what I did there? :p

Fourthly, you've gotten enough advice, either ask the girl out or stop bothering BoS. Sorta annoying now.
I wish you all the best, be a man, nothing to lose and I am not offending in any way.

Cheers,
Kind regards,
ME! :D

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

Aw man

Story of dis thread

Are you high?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Aw man

Story of dis thread

The forum doesn't direct personal attacks towards him ....

WeaselPowa

HSC

can't have accounts deleted mate sorry you're gonna have to go and delete all the posts that make you look desperate (all your posts) manually soz

good luck with your future endeavours.

fleshlights are your friend.
AHAHAHA haven't laughed so hard from a joke related to sex in a while

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC

I have legitimate advice for you, don't get close to bleach...Effects can be devastating.

the_one_1

HSC

If a guy randomly said said he liked me, I'd laugh like anything and ask him if he blind :L
Anyways,

Dear the_one_1,
I'm sincerely sorry if I am going to look rude but no offence intended.
Firstly, I've read most of the threads you have posted, they seem pretty how's it going, but having said that, I am no one to judge.
Secondly, SO WHAT THAT THE FIRST GIRL LIED TO YOU? Okay, so maybe the whole school knows it and whatsoever, but if you are here on BoS to ask for advice, don't lose your farm when people actually spend time and give you some advice. Having said, grow some guts and go ask that second girl out, there is NOTHING TO LOSE ALRIGHT?!
As for bullying, it is a major issue, if you are bullied in school, please go and see your welfare coordinator/counsellor. This is completely up to you as most counselling sessions in school are free and confidential.

Thirdly, being Indian. Why is that a bad thing? I know, yes there is that stereotype and blah blah blah, but WHY SHOULD IT BOTHER YOU? People judge, that's who they are, doesn't matter, if you're solo, it's all good, because hey 'zindagi na milegi dobara' < see what I did there? :p

Fourthly, you've gotten enough advice, either ask the girl out or stop bothering BoS. Sorta annoying now.
I wish you all the best, be a man, nothing to lose and I am not offending in any way.

Cheers,
Kind regards,
ME! :D
But the problem is I can't ask her own with out almost literally pissing my pants. I'm fine with telling her I like her watching her reaction and after a while after asking her out but it seems that all the girls I've done that with get scared away and I can't ask them out. But if she doesn't like me they should say after I say. If they do this then I can move on. If she seem surprised or says they like me I might ask her out then or wait and ask her later depending on what happens.

What do you mean by "zindagi na milegi dobara"?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

The forum doesn't direct personal attacks towards him ....
Oh yes it does.

Partially this is down to frustration to OP not getting our POV but also because OP attacks us as well. Not a helpful situation.

the_one_1

HSC

I have legitimate advice for you, don't get close to bleach...Effects can be devastating.
*Drinks bleach*...Tastes like milk ...

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

he smokes pot...Doesn't know which way is up...
I could have a smart-arse response to this point but I won't bother.

ShayK

HSC

But the problem is I can't ask her own with out almost literally pissing my pants. I'm fine with telling her I like her watching her reaction and after a while after asking her out but it seems that all the girls I've done that with get scared away and I can't ask them out. But if she doesn't like me they should say after I say. If they do this then I can move on. If she seem surprised or says they like me I might ask her out then or wait and ask her later depending on what happens.

What do you mean by "zindagi na milegi dobara"?
Just say it with full confidence, "Girl 2, I like you"
...I thought you were indian, awkward moment when I thought you'd understand that, cos mate I don't.

the_one_1

HSC

I could have a smart-arse response to this point but I won't bother.
go ahead I don't care anymore... YOLO

the_one_1

HSC

Just say it with full confidence, "Girl 2, I like you"
...I thought you were indian, awkward moment when I thought you'd understand that, cos mate I don't.
My background is indian. I don't understand indian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)