Girls that wear skimpy clothes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bean

I think they don't look at themselves in the mirror before they leave. Especially the ones you see leaving the movies on a saturday night.

Jezapbo

HSC
skimpy generally means skanky and thus a no go zone in my eyes... but the type of skimpy clothes can also define if the girl is bad skanky or just flaunting the good body.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
wearing really skimpy clothes only gets you attracting the wrong attention

Auto Wah

i think a lot of girls out there aren't wearing comfy clothes, just from observation, when i was looking at their butt, accidentally looked at their butt i can see that their pants are so tight muscles on their butt cheeks bounces when they walk.
Get some comfy stuff, you can still look good in them.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
go to castle towers ar around 3pm when school has finished, its packed full of those slutty castle high school girls who wear their skirts heaps short etc.....even some of the year 7ers.... :S

and hi there Jago my blacktown area friend, and natstar, my quakers hill friend!

Last edited:

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Isn't there a law somewhere in America that fat chicks can't wear skimpy clothing else they have to do like 200 hours of community service and a fine of some sort I think, I've forgotten which state has enforced or was going to enforce that. Let's start a new petition :p

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
i say, if they wanna wear tight, skanky clothes, then good on em. just don't come near me. especially if you're large and you've got 5 inches of gut over the top of your pants.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
good law.

*waves at breaking*

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Raiks said:
I know between myself and my friends, those 'skimpily' dressed girls are good to look at but nothing else apart from that...
some of them are a half-decent root, too :)

P

pookie123

is this a similiar post to the dumb twat in "your type?" forum?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i work at a certain supermarket in quakers hill, and let me say now that some of the customers wear some very disturbing things..... this rather..... erm.... "overweight" mum (late 30s?) came in one day wearing tight pants, a coat and an EXTREMELY skimpy top...... VOMIT!!!!!!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
nope. which side of the railway do you live on? nirimba side or police station side?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
where I work there's always overweight girls who come in with their skinny minnie friends and wear the same thing as they do. I feel sorry for them, not only for the fact that they can't dress themselves without copying someone else, but they sacrifice comfort and end up looking terrible.

HSC
I see this pretty often. It appeals to drunk guys, thats it.

But, if it is done in a sexy way, by a sexy person - then watever ;)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
natstar said:
But wearing too mnay skimpy clothes at once looks tacky and slutty. If u wana wear them, show one thing at a time, like if your wearing a low cut or backless top, tame ur lower half with a pair of pants. If ur wearing a mini, wear a conservative top
Thats a good guideline .. more skanky chicks need to follow it esp the castle towers ones ..

MouNtY

Agnes2810 said:
i htink their skanky.. if its nice skimpy its ok.. but if its supre skimpy.. dont go there
wats wrong wit supre clothes.......my chic mates have told me they're slutty, i've never been into the shop but my gf works there.....i don't know wat kinda clothes they sell, so i don't really know if she wears those type....but maybe its about time i visit her at work.....

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
yeah, i bought two plain racerbacks from supre the other day. adn i bought a non-skanky top at the beginning of the year. other than that, i wouldn't touch most of the other stuff they sell there :S

hmm there is a difference between sexy and skanky.

a mini with cute heels/boots and a nice top is sexy.
a mini with lowcut, off-the-shoulder, midriff-revealing top is not. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)