Girls that wear skimpy clothes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
What do guys think of girls that wear really skimpy clothes?

edit: (glitterfairy) let us not bump year-old threads. Wha? It's two years old? Ok, then let us not bump threads that are two years old.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hemi

HSC
bobo

i'ma girl..but i think they have the body to show it. =] y else would u were skimpy clothes? fat chicks dun look good in skimpy clothes. but then again skinny chicks dun either... like as in really really skinny. i think its a turn off

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
i think they get more action then chicks that dont wear skimpy clothes
and girls that dont wear clothes at all get even more action then that

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
hemi: sadly not all girls who wear skimpy clothes have good bodies.

all to often you see chubby chicks running around with mini's and a tight midriff top...so wrong

Hemi

HSC
bobo

Tommy_Lamp said:
hemi: sadly not all girls who wear skimpy clothes have good bodies.

all to often you see chubby chicks running around with mini's and a tight midriff top...so wrong
*shudder* God help them.

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
if i had a good body id wear clothes that arent skimpy, but clothes that show off my good features but not to over the top, like my stomach etc...y waste a good body, you were either blessed with good legs or stomach etc, or either worked hard to get it, so flaunt it girl!

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
LoUiE SmOoiE said:
if i had a good body id wear clothes that arent skimpy, but clothes that show off my good features but not to over the top, like my stomach etc...y waste a good body, you were either blessed with good legs or stomach etc, or either worked hard to get it, so flaunt it girl!
Yeh, if I had a good body I would not wear skimpy clothes either. I would wear clothes that are tighter to show off my features. Sigh* I wish I had Halle Berry's body.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i htink their skanky.. if its nice skimpy its ok.. but if its supre skimpy.. dont go there

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Girls who wear skimpy clothes are slutty...and showoffs...i personally hate girls who wears skimpy clothes....especially during winter...i mean most people who see them don't go "wow! she's hot!".... they'll be more like "Gosh! Doesn't she feel cold" Personally i would never want my girl to wear anything like that...i mean who would want every other guy in the room eyeing your gf...

PinkCupcake

HSC
SipSip said:
Girls who wear skimpy clothes are slutty...and showoffs...i personally hate girls who wears skimpy clothes....especially during winter...i mean most people who see them don't go "wow! she's hot!".... they'll be more like "Gosh! Doesn't she feel cold" Personally i would never want my girl to wear anything like that...i mean who would want every other guy in the room eyeing your gf...
I agree I'm a girl myself and its true girls who wear skimpy clothes like REALLY skimpy usually are just looking for the wrong attention. Internal beauty is more better then external and usually clothes you wear reflect you personality true?

btw nice avatar Mega tokyo XP

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
WHY MUST YOU START SO MANY GODDAMN THREADS?!!?!?!?!

Anyways, girls that wear skimpy clothes are either nice or skanky. It's one end of the spectrum or the other.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
if they have good tastes and a good body, it's definately hot.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I know between myself and my friends, those 'skimpily' dressed girls are good to look at but nothing else apart from that...

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
omg hello there my blacktown area friend!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
haha don't worry about me, I do that to most people near the blacktown area online.

elite_joe

by skimpy do u mean those shirts that say may face is here and its got an arrow point up? cuz i hate shirts like that if you dont want guys to look at your boobs then dont get shirts with writing on them!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i would've thought more like miniskirts and a top showing arms and midriff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)