• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls that wear skimpy clothes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
i'm terrified by the guys who work in supre. they really scare me, as if the really loud music and pack of 13 year olds out the front aren't bad enough now there's creepy guy who smile at me in a scary way.
anyways, I like some of the slogan tops, they make me laugh and they're good for just waering at home, or sleeping in or whatever.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
AlleyCat said:
haha tightrope was having a $10 and under sale. meaning EVERYTHING was under ten bucks, shows the quality of the stuff now doesnt it...
most clothes would cost that much to make
not just tightrope

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
AlleyCat said:
haha tightrope was having a $10 and under sale. meaning EVERYTHING was under ten bucks, shows the quality of the stuff now doesnt it...
hence the reason why the only time i stepped foot into tightrope, was because my friends dragged me in coz they wanted a pair of $10 jeans.
i will never voluntarily walk into tightrope.
i can point and laugh at tightrope suckers from the outside.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
natstar said:
I remember last summer when Supre had a sale. They had clothes for like $3, and if you buy 2 you go one free. I got 3 really cool basic singlets for 6 bucks. I was happy
Supre in wollongong was having a closing down and moving sale so nearly everything was $5 and under.
i bought two tops for $2.
one was seethrough, so now i dont know where it is. somewhere in the jungle that is called my wardrobe.
the other fits good, and i wear it when i go out sometimes. but three days later it was 50c.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I used to wear Supre sooo much when I was like 12 or 13.

Thats because Just Jeans and other good stores smallest sizest were too baggy and it looks stupid if a top is meant to be fitted but it isnt. The end

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
lol ill take ya shopping..... make u feel safe! :p
ok...im not complaining

markmooks said:
You think that is bad, I parked my car today next to a Smart Car ForTwo.
It was covered in Sunsilk decals and there was this faggot looking guy in the passenger seat. Gross.
hahahha...gay guys, god, working ta the pub some guy took my rag out of my backpocket and then tried to put it down my front...soooooo sleazzzzzy, i dont hate gays, just drunk moronic gays

*shivers*

transcendent

HSC
N/A
although i occasionally enjoy watching a pretty girl go past with skimpy clothing i believe they should limit it to certain occasions such as dinners, parties and clubbing.

Carcus

HSC
SipSip said:
I reckon girls who wear even conservative clothes can be sexy...i think it's more of the attitude they have while they are wearing those clothes. Plus it's the aura that they have, you don't have to wear skimpy clothing to look beautiful
here here, and i also think that if you have the body for more revealing stuff, go for it, y not, if u look nice in it, do it, but for the bigger girls who try and d the same, it aint cool, coz you arnt dressing appropriately for your body shape, dont do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)