Girls & Guys: how much do you weigh? (1 Viewer)

HSC
and you wonder why I get irritated... I speak the truth in its plainest form, and politically correct fools like you denote it as rude and horrific. And you have the audacity to claim I do not understand some things.....

for your benefit, let me rephrase my post that you quoted.

Men and women can love each other for whatever reasons they choose, you name them. But the simple fact is, no matter how lovely and lovable someone is, there is a point in physical looks where it is just difficult to find someone arousing, and when this point is reached, the most loyal, amazing couple will just not be able to enjoy physical intimacy at its best.

Fucking hell, I cant believe I have to explain myself....

Maybe when the politically correct group of BoS'ers get their heads out of their asses and look at the world for what it really is, without rose tinted glasses, they will appreciate it for what it really is.
You're actually so right. Humans at the end of the day are sexual creatures who are motivated purely on the basis of physical features. Primal instincts determine that males should be muscular, tall and able to protect his lioness and the cubs. Women should be physically capable as well. These, after all, are the only things that matter in the year 2014. You need not explain yourself anymore Haya, we understand that.

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
and you wonder why I get irritated... I speak the truth in its plainest form, and politically correct fools like you denote it as rude and horrific. And you have the audacity to claim I do not understand some things.....

Men and women can love each other for whatever reasons they choose, you name them. But the simple fact is, no matter how lovely and lovable someone is, there is a point in physical looks where it is just difficult to find someone arousing, and when this point is reached, the most loyal, amazing couple will just not be able to enjoy physical intimacy at its best.

Maybe when the politically correct group of BoS'ers get their heads out of their asses and look at the world for what it really is, without rose tinted glasses, they will appreciate it for what it really is.
your opinion =/= the truth you big dumb dumbie

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad

I appreciate you taking the time to respond and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. People are just a bit offended by your comments because you are doing the opposite of celebrating diversity. You're setting a standard that's too prominent in media and is at the root of low self esteem. Your point makes perfect sense in a natural selection/Darwinian sense.

hayabusaboston

HSC
I appreciate you taking the time to respond and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. People are just a bit offended by your comments because you are doing the opposite of celebrating diversity. You're setting a standard that's too prominent in media and is at the root of low self esteem. Your point makes perfect sense in a natural selection/Darwinian sense.
OK I have no response, you got me there.

Although thinking about it, anyone can achieve at least a FIT body to some extent, with like 15% bodyfat. Everyone can do that, so the only people who should get offended are the people who do not meet that standard, and even then those people should be optimistic and think hey, with a little bit of work I can get there.

grace_26

HSC
I weigh 46 kg and I have a BMI of 17 and I consider myself healthy for a 15 yr old female

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
OK I have no response, you got me there.

Although thinking about it, anyone can achieve at least a FIT body to some extent, with like 15% bodyfat. Everyone can do that, so the only people who should get offended are the people who do not meet that standard, and even then those people should be optimistic and think hey, with a little bit of work I can get there.
In other words, you are setting the standards in such a way that your body is an exemplar for it. :p

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC

your opinion =/= the truth you big dumb dumbie
This so much. What you are doing is presenting your opinions of how you think people behave. But the fact is, people don't all behave in the way you describe and it has nothing to do with political correctness. The moment you start asserting your opinions as 'fact' or 'truth' is when people get offended by your posts, simply because your opinions aren't necessarily based on facts but more so from personal experience based on several assumptions.

For example take the quote:
Same with guys ffs, when u have the lanky guys with no chest, twig arms and it looks like you just took a sheet of skin and draped it over a skeleton. Thats disgusting, I cannot understand how some guys like that even have girlfriends, even if they are the most alluring guy ever with the most amazing personality, sexually speaking surely it cant be arousing to be getting screwed by a skeleton....
You've just asserted that lanky guys can't be arousing and shouldn't have girlfriends. Do you have evidence that every girl is never aroused by a lanky guy? Where did you draw that conclusion? It's just an opinion based on certain assumptions you made. The fact is there are lanky guys out there with girlfriends (plenty of evidence to support that), so this fact actually challenges your view that lanky guys are unattractive to girls. Surely, this is evidence that some girls actually do find lanky guys attractive. You might not see it that way, but these girls do.

The refusal to acknowledge that alternative points of views exist is what irritates people. You haven't shown much empathy to see the world in another person's shoes which is why you have difficulty understanding why your posts offend some people. Learn to be more open minded and accept that your views can be challenged. Make an effort to understand that not everyone sees the world through your eyes. Once you do that then perhaps you might get some respect around here.

--------------

Back to the topic, here is an interesting question: Are you happy with your weight? Do you plan to change your current weight in the near future?

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

because you know what everyone finds sexually arousing

Thief

!!
HSC
Same with guys ffs, when u have the lanky guys with no chest, twig arms and it looks like you just took a sheet of skin and draped it over a skeleton. Thats disgusting, I cannot understand how some guys like that even have girlfriends, even if they are the most alluring guy ever with the most amazing personality, sexually speaking surely it cant be arousing to be getting screwed by a skeleton....
I think you should have a bit of a think about how skinny guys are getting chicks and you aren't, Haya. It doesn't matter if you're 91kg and xx% bodyfat if you have an unappealing personality.

shortnsweet

HSC
I think you should have a bit of a think about how skinny guys are getting chicks and you aren't, Haya. It doesn't matter if you're 91kg and xx% bodyfat if you have an unappealing personality.
Very true (for me at least). My ex was lanky and skinny, but his good personality made him attractive to me. Someone could be really attractive physically, but if he is a jerk that is an instant turn off..

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
I think girls must have some muscle for best looks. Eg stephanie rice, maria sharapova. Girls with arms so thin you can almost snap them with your fingers, sheesh, they make me feel bad for them.
This guy read of mice & men and decided to become the autistic giant.

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
Lol at your theory of gaining mass brahs.

To gain "size" you need to have higher rep range (8-12 reps). Low rep range is for strength generally.

Also calories in > calories out
Soz babe no cardio

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
172cm, 66kg

Looking to lose weight considering everything I've gained over the past year (roughly 6kg) is all fat.

Getting back into long distance running and I expect I will rebuild some leg muscles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)