Girls - Ever used a vibrator/dildo before? (1 Viewer)

Street Hassle

The Devil
HSC
If you're trying to experience pleasure, why not try something a little bit more adventurous than a plastic penis substitute?Gah. Nil Imagination leads to mild, barely adequate orgasmic shuddering :rolleyes:.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Street Hassle said:
If you're trying to experience pleasure, why not try something a little bit more adventurous than a plastic penis substitute?Gah. Nil Imagination leads to mild, barely adequate orgasmic shuddering :rolleyes:.
speaking from experience?

Street Hassle

The Devil
HSC
housah0lic said:
def sounds like it.
plastic penis lol
that frightens me.
What? Sex ed fail you? Penises aren't something to be scared by, just avoided if you really want to enjoy yourself.

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
LoL was gonna buy 1 4 me friend though umm those shit dont come cheap. i told her ill get u 1 ...she like some other friend was going give her one... so....LoL chicks do use emmm i guess...i can imagine giving it 2 her and she just like yewww i dont want 2 use that i think ill hang it on the wall
i doubt many chicks would openly go yeahhh i use one....just not in their nature....iono why chicks...u can never understand them

Last edited:

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
Street Hassle said:
What? Sex ed fail you? Penises aren't something to be scared by, just avoided if you really want to enjoy yourself.

mehh didnt really understand the first part but...seriously ....i Luv U...i hope u luv me 2 hahaahahaha

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
Street Hassle said:

gosh no
just a plastic penis frightens me.

avoided if you want to enjoy yourself?
i can enjoy myself fine thanks.

Street Hassle

The Devil
HSC
housah0lic said:
gosh no
just a plastic penis frightens me.

avoided if you want to enjoy yourself?
i can enjoy myself fine thanks.
:rolleyes:. It's pretty simple. Penis-shaped objects are not needed to make a girl orgasm. That's all I said, and suddenly your having nightmares about plastic penises attacking you in outer space. Grow up, and learn to read. Preferably do both, followed by injuring yourself.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
and yes i am well aware of that.
i just am not at all turned on by the fact of a fake cock.

lol. grow up?
haha dude.
seriously.
just said i'm not into plastic penises

"preferably do both, followed by injuring yourself"
real mature love.

Street Hassle

The Devil
HSC
Whatever, love. Dildos are overrated. Vibrators are kinda fun, if you're in a pinch and can't find someone else to slave over you.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
wouldn't mind trying a vibrator actually.
worth it?

Street Hassle

The Devil
HSC
Tbh, I don't use them that much because I hear too many stories about girls being addicted to them. Yeah, they are good. Not super rad omgosh, my vagina is going to explode in delight good, but still :eek:.

When did fingers not become good enough, that's what I want to know. :bomb:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Street Hassle said:
Tbh, I don't use them that much because I hear too many stories about girls being addicted to them. Yeah, they are good. Not super rad omgosh, my vagina is going to explode in delight good, but still :eek:.

lol freakin lol

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
Street Hassle said:

OMG what a straight up Chick i cant believe what i am reading. totally falling 4 ya >< hahaahah

Street Hassle

The Devil
HSC
dodgyv said:
lalallaallaallaalalaalalaa
Eew, it's kinda freaky knowing a guy is reading this thread. I thought anonymity was about giving people the chance to express themselves in a way they wouldn't in person.

Forums like this are one of the only ways women can discuss sex-related matters openly and freely, and here you are touching yourself or whatever, you voyeuristic fuck.

Girls need advice about these things, so just rack off :ninja:.

Please :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)