• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

girls car ? (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
I personally like the look of the '02 Camry, not so much the previous generation model, though the Sportivo is pretty decent, but LOVE the current model.

carreau

HSC
If you can't afford something good, get a run around anything thats cheap on fuel, whether it's got ten doors or three wheels, it doesn't matter as long as it does't drink petty. My r33 chews through the juice hard =(

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
cuppas said:
cars are most definitely not unisex... if i saw a man driving a mitsubishi colt cabrio or a mini cabrio i'd question his orientation

a woman driving an R34 skyline would look just as strange

but i concede, most cars are like switzerland.
Its much more desturbing when you see chicks driving 308 one tunner utes and stuff...they have like short hair.....ewwwww lesbians.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
lengy said:
I wouldn't trust a guy who drove a Holden Tigra.
I wouldn't trust ANYBODY who drove a Holden Tigra.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
lengy said:
V6 Camrys are awesome. Your friends are faggots.
front wheel drive cars are shit

u have so much more fun in a rear wheel car,
just got my work ute, manual falcon.
it steps out so easily, an it's alot eaiser to control in manual that auto cars, much more control.

fuck hate having a heavy duty clutch in city traffic tho

lengy

HSC
I've never driven RWD but I know it'd be fun. Oversteer > Understeer. Powerslides and drifting. Power oversteer rather than having to brake heaps and power out to prevent understeer.

bizadfar

HSC
lengy said:
I've never driven RWD but I know it'd be fun. Oversteer > Understeer. Powerslides and drifting. Power oversteer rather than having to brake heaps and power out to prevent understeer.
so you are generalising all RWD are oversteery cars?

You should drive a pre 80s Porsche to experience REAL oversteer.

Utes have more stiffness in the rear for sturdiness just like convertibles, probably why your rear steps out so easily.

lengy

HSC
Yeah I'm generalising. Like I said, I've never driven a RWD car and don't expect them all to be massively oversteering.

CieL

HSC
I've driven a RWD [two months straight] and I dont think it was that fun.. Besides the go-kart.. I can understand.. but the Falcon I drove lugged itself around like a brick.. Body roll killed it before anything could happen..

I think the rear of utes "step out" more is because there's less weight at the rear.

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
S1M0 said:
uh... nublet? XP
i wasnt very clear though
i was asking about the R33 someone mentioned... there are like 4 variants of R33
and i was wondering which one he had :p

Pace_T

HSC
i prefer AWD over nething but RWD is ok thats what i drive now..... doesnt spin out i keep the traction control button on but i always get the computer kicking in especially if im in wet weather.
carreau has said it well ne1 in that situation would say the exact same thing. also, in my opinion in the end it doesnt really matter if its RWD etc not like as if ur all full racing car drivers lol relatively economical cars are the best. that said, those tigras and the like are fucking shit boxes and i laugh at guys who drive them :)

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
^ yeah, i agree with the tigra comment. they are so big-bottomed its ugly.

i primarily drive FWD and let me say i savour the moments when some guy in a commodore has had to slow down around a bend and i overtake him with a car that doesnt stand a chance from first gear.... but its really close. i have reached 110 with the commodore beating me by less than a car's length. as for v6 camrys, dont even get me started on them x_x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)