girls asking out guys (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
I would tell a guy that i liked them but i think that they should ask the girl. I admire a guy who can work up the courage and just ask
But it's never happened to you because you're so large, right?

IceCreamMage

HSC
Pacchiru said:
but why crawl to him when you could have him crawling and begging for you?

that would be so much better, imo.
Because he could be a total pussy with no balls who will never ask her out because he's afraid?

There's nothing wrong with asking a guy out.

I'm flattered when I'm asked out.
It shows the girl digs you.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
There are a lot of girls I wouldn't ask out... either because I don't know them well enough or don't really like them all that much... but I would go out with them if they were to ask me because there is always the chance it could turn out well and if not then no loss.

If you are a girl and you wait around for guys to ask you, especially if they don't know you like them, you are an idiot.

emytaylor164 said:
I would tell a guy that i liked them but i think that they should ask the girl. I admire a guy who can work up the courage and just ask
How much courage do you need to ask out a girl that has told you she likes you... I would think not a whole lot.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
its fine for girls to ask guys out.

but sometimes it would make it a lot easier for a girl to show and tell the guy that they like them. because if you are use to getting rejected, the guy wouldnt bother with doing anything anymore.

rachelmcdermott

HSC
I asked my newest boyfriend out n to be honest i loved it!! I thought it was such a good feeling. we both felt the same, why wait. I dunno why but it felt good, a guy didnt have to come running to me, i ran to them n made them feel wanted. I've never asked a guy out before but i think its an excellent idea fucking scary tho. i hung up on him, twice, n avoided the conversation until the last minute. But i liked it n so did he. So suggestion - go for it.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
rachelmcdermott said:
I asked my newest boyfriend out n to be honest i loved it!! I thought it was such a good feeling. we both felt the same, why wait. I dunno why but it felt good, a guy didnt have to come running to me, i ran to them n made them feel wanted. I've never asked a guy out before but i think its an excellent idea fucking scary tho. i hung up on him, twice, n avoided the conversation until the last minute. But i liked it n so did he. So suggestion - go for it.
Want a man with balls instead? Would you like to go out for candlelight dinner on the beach whilst the moon shines forever brightly like your beautiful eyes? :shy:

jesusvondoogles

HSC
WTF happened to the gender equality we're supposed to have nowadays?! If a girl likes a guy first then she should be the one to ask him out, just like if a guy likes a girl he should ask her out.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Davo1111 said:
PS - anyone know when Schroedinger (sp) is unbanned? I can't pm him.
Fuck out fuck OUT.

Note: It's perfectly fine for a girl to ask out a dude if she's not a total pussy about it. It's actually pretty damn hot, but you take the burden of rejection upon yourself.

If a dude has an issue with it in respect to traditional 'gender roles' he's probably either asian or massively insecure and would probably force you to be completely silent during sex.

Go for it.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
emytaylor164 said:
But not until marriage, right?

cinDii

HSC
emytaylor164 said:
i agree..im more of wot u say a traditional type of person..i reckon the guys should do everything..i mean the girls already haf to do most of the work..i jus reckon the guy should ask the girl out..i think its more romantic. thts my opinion

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Captain Hero said:
Fuck out fuck OUT.

Note: It's perfectly fine for a girl to ask out a dude if she's not a total pussy about it. It's actually pretty damn hot, but you take the burden of rejection upon yourself.

If a dude has an issue with it in respect to traditional 'gender roles' he's probably either asian or massively insecure and would probably force you to be completely silent during sex.

Go for it.
THIS IS THE ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD THAT YOU NEED TO READ

Lock the thread please mods, or add this to the list of shit what is correct.

kthx bye.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
cinDii said:
i agree..im more of wot u say a traditional type of person..i reckon the guys should do everything..i mean the girls already haf to do most of the work..i jus reckon the guy should ask the girl out..i think its more romantic. thts my opinion
Yeah and I reckon women should be classed as property if we're going to think in outdated gender stereotypes.

eften

HSC
cinDii said:
...What?

Since when do the girls have to do most of the work? The fuck are you talking about? Traditionally:

1) The guy admits to the girl he likes her
2) The guy asks her out
NOW THE GIRL CAN TELL HIM YES OR NO, ALL THE POWER TO HER
3) The guy pays for movie
4) The guy pays for dinner
5) The guy pays for petrol when he drives you home
NOW IF THE GUY IS LUCKY HE MIGHT GET A KISS
6) Repeat 3,4,5 replacing movie/dinner with whatever indefinately
7) Break up, or GUY PROPOSES TO GIRL AFTER BUYING WEDDING RING

Fuck you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)