Girlfriend Troubles (1 Viewer)

funk_master83

HSC
Hi guys,

I haven't been on here for a while. I've got a real personal dilemma that I'd love some advice on.

The other day, my girlfriend came over "wanting to have a chat." We've been dating for about 7 months now and every things gone well so I was surprised and a bit worried. She launched straight into it...saying "I want a threesome."

At first I was like fuck yeah lets do it with your friend Rachel...but before I could say that, she said "I want you and my brother." I was fucking disgusted...what the fuck?? I'm no gay cunt I don't want to have sex with a guy.

I played it off like "oh yeah cool ok maybe" but I need to break it to her that it's not happening. How do I do that??? Appreciate any help.

Cheerz,

funkz

biceps

HSC
N/A
funk i dont know what you should do

i guess it depends how close are you with her brother? would it be akward afterwards. if not its probably ok but you dont want it to be akward where you cant come round and watch tv anymore without feeling uncomfortable

Emily Howard

HSC
Any help would be respectfully accepted
m8 id sit her down, explain to her dat u arnt really keen wif a threesome wif another guy esp her brother OR if u arent keen at all even wif another girl (her sister? LOL) say so

she might break up wif u or she may b pissy at u but srsly dats sum fucked up shit n i wldve dumped her on da spot if i wasnt a joke

funk_master83

HSC
m8 id sit her down, explain to her dat u arnt really keen wif a threesome wif another guy esp her brother OR if u arent keen at all even wif another girl (her sister? LOL) say so

she might break up wif u or she may b pissy at u but srsly dats sum fucked up shit n i wldve dumped her on da spot if i wasnt a joke
I don't write like that.

Lul

HSC
I would highly advise her to see her school nurse, as soon as possible, because from what i can see, something is wrong with "it"

Siddy123

HSC
I say go for it!
the way I see it, it's an excellent opportunity for family bonding tbh

Amiiiiiin

HSC
This is actually the funniest post i've seen on Bored of Studies.

Siddy123

HSC
What the fuck?
Well considering OP gets serious with his gf ( possible marriage etc..) then he and her brother should be close.
I can't think of anything better to start off their relationship as brothers in law, it's the ultimate sign of companionship.

Makematics

HSC
m8 she clearly just wants to root your brother without cheating on you and without ending the relationship XD

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

I haven't been on here for a while. I've got a real personal dilemma that I'd love some advice on.

The other day, my girlfriend came over "wanting to have a chat." We've been dating for about 7 months now and every things gone well so I was surprised and a bit worried. She launched straight into it...saying "I want a threesome."

At first I was like fuck yeah lets do it with your friend Rachel...but before I could say that, she said "I want you and my brother." I was fucking disgusted...what the fuck?? I'm no gay cunt I don't want to have sex with a guy.

I played it off like "oh yeah cool ok maybe" but I need to break it to her that it's not happening. How do I do that??? Appreciate any help.

Cheerz,

funkz
wincest.

Well considering OP gets serious with his gf ( possible marriage etc..) then he and her brother should be close.
I can't think of anything better to start off their relationship as brothers in law, it's the ultimate sign of companionship.
hey gurl your tits look nice please post some more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)