Girlfriend in coma after she gave me HIV. (1 Viewer)

The1est

HSC
N/A
Some backstory:

I was crushing on this girl for years, and eventually we started dating. She's shorter than me and adorable in every way. We've been dating now about 2 years and I thought I could trust her unconditionally, but apparently not.
Last week she sat me down for a talk. She looked really sad and I could tell there was a serious problem.
I found out that a few weeks ago she was raped. She went and got an STD test and found out that she was HIV positive. We've had sex at least 4 times after that. I asked her why she didn't tell me and she told me she was scared of what I would do. I got fucking angry with her and punched her in the face as hard as I could, I kind of regret it now, but she should have told me she had HIV. Anyway, she fell down and hit her head on something and I kept hitting her. There was blood all over the place when I left.
Her parents came home and found her and took her to the hospital and she told everyone that it was some robber who came and did it.
She was put in a face bandage and has stitches everywhere. I still feel really bad because she saved me from going to jail.
She stopped talking to me for a bit and I go to hers to apologize. Her sister answered the door crying and told me she fell into a coma.
I drove to the hospital to say sorry before its too late. I get to her room. Open the door, Get on the floor, Everybody walk the dinosaur.

Tasteless

HSC
What's with all the L&R trolling ('trolling') this month?

yoyoyooo

HSC
N/A
I think OP should ride the dinosaur, embark on a journey to the land of the fairies, seek the wiseman living under Pancakes on the Rock and slay the Almighty Rapist.

After that, you must find sacrafice the blood of a virgin to attract the rainbow unicorn, who will take you to The Alter of Kings, where you must pray to the Allahdeen and hope he cleanses your despicable sin for hitting your girlfirend.

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
dude you should've raped her instead of hit her, she's like the only girl you can bang now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)