Girl Confusion (1 Viewer)

Tha Wishkah

HSC
hi, bit new here. anyway will keep details kind of brief incase the said person frequents this site.

the other night, went to mates party, few drinks etc and eventually went alone with a lady. From like midnight to dawn we just talked and crap (hooked up/etc aswell).

Next morning wasnt too bad akward-wise, but she lives 5 hours away.
i know it was an alcohol induced random hookup, but im heaps wanting to see her again, missing her pretty bad as we had heaps in common etc etc.

Anyway, to the point.. what should i do? suggestions?

HalcyonSky

HSC
You don't chase girls that would hook up with you after knowing you for one night, dude.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I read the title and my first thought was "dude, they're the ones that have boobs and no penis"

HalcyonSky

HSC
but what? you shouldve penetrated her when you had the chance

yer8899

HSC
*facepalms*
why do u even bother asking bos for. obviously if you had a good time with her and have so much in common you should call her up.

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
yer8899 said:
*facepalms*
why do u even bother asking bos for. obviously if you had a good time with her and have so much in common you should call her up.
truth.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Tha Wishkah said:
hi, bit new here. anyway will keep details kind of brief incase the said person frequents this site.

the other night, went to mates party, few drinks etc and eventually went alone with a lady. From like midnight to dawn we just talked and crap (hooked up/etc aswell).

Next morning wasnt too bad akward-wise, but she lives 5 hours away.
i know it was an alcohol induced random hookup, but im heaps wanting to see her again, missing her pretty bad as we had heaps in common etc etc.

Anyway, to the point.. what should i do? suggestions?
By all means keep in contact with her. But don't expect a relationship to grow out of it (see bolded).

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Unless you're in the middle of outback NT (in which case girls are the least of your problems) there are other, hotter, richer and more interesting girls located in closer proximity to you. Don't bother.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
5 hours is a long long way away.

Unless you're planning on doing an awful lot of driving, or moving closer, it's not going to work.

Because part of being in a relationship is actually seeing each other.

dior1

HSC
N/A
did you get her number? be a stalker and search for her on myspace then add her xD

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I'd keep in contact with her, just for the few occasions she's back in Sydney/Wherever you are, so you can hang out. Even if no sex is involved, hanging out with someone who isn't in you regular group of friends is fun.

Tha Wishkah

HSC
Riet said:
I'd keep in contact with her, just for the few occasions she's back in Sydney/Wherever you are, so you can hang out. Even if no sex is involved, hanging out with someone who isn't in you regular group of friends is fun.
Thankyou. & others who posted, i'll probbaly msn/phone or something, give it a week or so, don't want to appear stalker-ish.

einentiva

HSC
suck her tits finger and fist her like what peter north does to krystal steal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)