Gillard (1 Viewer)

0Jade0

HSC
I have no problem in a woman being PM or the opposition leader. but not her, there's just something I don't like about her. I just can't put my finger on it.

mayhemily

HSC
i agree. In the beginning I was like, yeah get a chick up there, something different but then i paid attention to what she was about and all of that and i changed my mind

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Gillard is dangerous, and would be a terrible leader of the Party. Macklin would be the best candidate.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
Gillard is ok....but I dislike most of the women in politics....they are not exactly shining specimines...take Bronwyn Bishop and Amanda Vanstone....No...I think we will have to wait a little longer for a really good woman candidate for the leadership

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I think men are apprehensive when it comes to strong women.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
That's kinda what i was saying, Gillard is a very head strong outspoken woman (more so than the rest of the labor party... men and women).

I think the only type of women the general australian population would be willing to accept would be a woman that is strong, however is more softly spoken and diplomatic.

Personally, if i had to vote between Latham and Gillard I would vote Gillard.
Latham was no leader in my opinion.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Latham made me much more apprehensive than Gillard, or Vanstone.. or Maggie. Gilliard would never hurt the pm's hand like Latham.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I think with that handshake latham was hoping to look 'tough' to the australian people, however he was terribly wrong and it honestly just made him look like a jerk.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
It seemed more like instinct...a flash of his true colours. It kinda made you feel a little ashamed to vote for him...and the libs are the holders of that title

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I got the idea from latham that... he's just not a nice bloke, kevin rudd seems like a nice enough guy.. even if a nerd.. while i'm at it beazley seems like a nice guy lol

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
'He is a big man, with a big heart and a big commitment to the labour party'.
Costello doesn't seem nice either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)