Gigantour (1 Viewer)

BeyondDeath

HSC
Who here was in attendance last year and whos gonna go this year?

And who were your favourite bands.

G

Gavvvvvin

Arch Enemy were defiantly the best :santa:

All the new Megadeth songs are sounding pretty cool too. too bad theyre not going to be on it this year.

BeyondDeath

HSC
Yea I wonder whos gonna headline this yr.

As for last yr my highlight was, like yours, Arch Enemy. I went utterly berzerk for them. Also, I went not exepecting much from Max and co. but they impressed me.

urf

Just urf
Green Hell (It's like every hell...but kinda green
HSC
I was there!!!

Will most likely be there this year also, it'll be interesting to see what bands they bring out this year, especially considering Mustaine said Megadeth wouldn't be playing it this time.

Megadeth were absolutely amazing last year, and I was pleasantly surprised and impressed by Arch Enemy. I despised Soulfly though.

HSC
Dream Theater will probably headline this year. Last year was a good show, was only there for Arch Enemy though, front row too haha

urf

Just urf
Green Hell (It's like every hell...but kinda green
HSC
I doubt Dream Theater will because they were playing the majority of Gigantour last year, just strangely enough not oz.

Though I did notice the message on their website in their tour section saying:

"US in July/Aug - Europe in Sept/Oct/Nov - Asia, South America and Australia(?) to follow...."

I would absolutely LOVE to see DT on Gigantour.

neafoo

HSC
i wouldnt have gone this year even if it was on... uni raped my bank account ;D?

JoshyPutts07

HSC
yeh i'd only go to see devildriver

arch enemy are ripping up the black crusade this year though........that should be good

arch enemy
machinehead
trivium

trivium were actually pretty alright at big day out this year!
so yep thinking im gonna choose black crusade over gigantour this year....sorry!

neafoo

HSC
yeah i dont have money for the black crusade either. lul. +theyre both pretty close to my exam period i think =[

Joshw

HSC
So does anyone know how much its gonna cost? how much did it cost last year?

Joshw

HSC
Sweet, thats not too bad I spose. Anyone know the chances of this selling out? I wanna try hold off from buying tickets till closer to the concert because I don't wanna buy tickets then find out I have an exam the next morning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)