+gf = more attractive? (1 Viewer)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
practically no1 thinks rationally within a 100 metre radius of the opposite sex- u can have all the discussions u want here and participate & learn whatever, but in the end u will still feel the same as anyone else would.

MissGeorgie

i find the same thing with girls...when you hav a bf, for some reason you're more attractive to guys??? dont no y, but when you're single you dont even get a second glance :( lol, but im quite happy with my gorgeous boy:)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
harrys said:
i can undeerstand where u guys are coming from when u say, 'wanting somehting u cant have' and the like..

But how does that theory explain the behaviuor of girls u havent met before, i mean, the ones that dont know ur involved?
because i notice it affects them aswell.
call me crazy, but i'm guessing that the majority of guys with girlfriends are pretty good with girls.

twisted_sista00

OMG! custom status!
HSC
yeah, its cos it means if they have a gf/bf, then theres nothing wrong with then, theyre "dateable" , and yeah, the wanting what u cant have "the grass is always greener on the other side"

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Confidence is normally boosted when you have a gf, and certainly you look a lot happier, which in turn makes you smile...natures best make-up, making even the ugliest look great!
So it is no wonder why girls in the public like to check out guys who have girls around them...because everyone looks good when they're happy...
The topic of having what they can't have is somewhat right...but to be honest, most girls will find it being unethical and nothing will probably result...

But in truth, guys might just be too sensitive about girls looking...i mean the girl could've been just staring at some dress in the shop window behind you...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)