+gf = more attractive? (1 Viewer)

harrys

about common myth/idea:

do u find more chicks get interested when u have a gf?
why do u think its the case...

From my exp; i think its just got to do with the confidence levels ....i dont really think the physical fact of having a gf, makes u directly more attractive..
or are girls actually attracted to this?..

intersted to see other's ideas... ladies and gents

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I think girls dig guys with a gf because they think guys with a gf has something to offer, that's why they have a gf.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
hmm ... i dunno ... maybe ... :S

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i think its more by association

ur dating someone- who is someone's friend and u get accredited with being a nice guy or something fo going out with them- not based on urself, but ur partner- seen it too many times.

whether or not its the truth is another matter

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
You always want what you can't have.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Yes, definitely. And I think it has to do with girls seeing that obviously a guy has something to offer since he is attached, its the same when you reverse the genders though. Personally, I've had a lot more offers from girls since I've been with Felicity and its just fustrating... where were these girls when I was 18 and single.

Winston

HSC
HAHAHA totally agree, it's so stupid, when you have a gf, you have more girls showing interest in you, but when you're single haha you got zilch.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Guys with girlfriends are off limits. But if the opportunity arose, I'd "mow some other chicks lawn". I lost that little voice that says "WRONG LOZ" a long time ago.

Jezapbo

HSC
Much to do about when ur with a girl u get a good rep from them and u meet all her friends.. and alot of their friends and the circles get bigger.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
SipSip said:
I think girls dig guys with a gf because they think guys with a gf has something to offer, that's why they have a gf.
i definitely think that's what it is.

confidence could have something to do with it as well, you are more confident so you radiate more and are more outgoing

but i think it has something to do with the "more to offer" thing. people are more attracted to people who are wanted.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
harrys said:
about common myth/idea:

From my exp; i think its just got to do with the confidence levels ....i dont really think the physical fact of having a gf, makes u directly more attractive..

i dont agree with ya hey..

well maybe to a degree.. coz most of my friends r guys.... well the group i mainly go out on the weekends are.. n we dance and all da usual stuff n my friends jokingly muck around with me and other guys back off its quite funny..

but wen i want to mayb meet someone when im out... i go out with my girl friends...

if that makes sence

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
harrys said:
about common myth/idea:

the issue comes down to, the old fact of "wanting something u cannot have"

case closed

harrys

i can undeerstand where u guys are coming from when u say, 'wanting somehting u cant have' and the like..

But how does that theory explain the behaviuor of girls u havent met before, i mean, the ones that dont know ur involved?
because i notice it affects them aswell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)