Getting your L's (1 Viewer)

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
Anyone haven't got their L's yet. I'm turning 18 in December and haven't even tried!!!! Starting to get pissed with people asking why. I'll say why..... i don't feel like it!!!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
u should go get ur L's.....thats being lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy :p

P's r much betta thou, just did a grog run for the oldies...so good buying alco 4 old ppl n gettin 2 buy shit 4 urself :D

GET UR L'S DAMNIT!! jkn

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Yeah I'm eighteen in a few months and no L's. I just don't want to drive yet, and I can live w/out all the costs that come with owning a car.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
u dont have to own a car 2 hold L's or P's

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
no worries u can get ur ps straight away after getting ls if ur over 20 or something like that
but i guess doesnt mean u'll pass

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
haha my kind of thread. Im 18 and havent got my L's. I can barely bring myself to read the bloody RTA book. I'd rather study for economics than read that shitty little book :mad:

All i hear is "get your L's already!!"

"lazy arse!" "lazy sod!" "go GET you L's!!"

all in all..their points may be valid but whatever. Ill just continue to rely on shoddy public transport til i cant take it anymore :p

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
Feck the RTA handbook, it's a total waste of time reading garbage like that, juz go 2 the RTA website and they have a list of all the possible questions that u can be asked, just skim thru it and familiarise urself with the questions, that's wat I did and passed 1st go, so when u are confident that ur familiar with the questions then go get ur L's!!! :D

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I turned 18 last year and I am still on my L's. For the people who don't have their L's its cause they don't need them so theres no point having them. On the other hand, I really really need my P's cause otherwise it takes me hours to get anywhere I want to go, and I need a car for work.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
pffft. losers. i dont understand! how can you not want to drive!!! its not comprehendable to me! i had to book as soon as i was 16. i dont know what i'd do if i didnt have my p's now

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
My uni social life would be fucked without my P's. Getting a licence was well worth it.

Cars must be the greatest invention ever.

SlipStream

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
pffft. losers. i dont understand! how can you not want to drive!!! its not comprehendable to me! i had to book as soon as i was 16. i dont know what i'd do if i didnt have my p's now
Amen shelleybelly. I feel the same way but it's great to see other people in similar mindsets. :)

jezzmo said:
My social life mostly involves people.
In defense to HeCtic, being able to go anywhere (i.e. with your Ps and your license) is a liberty no one in their normal mind can refuse. I agree that people are integral to a social life, but communication is equally important. Having your license and being able to communicate with air as a medium (rather than a computer, a phone line or paper) is extremely beneficial to anyone's social life.

If you disagree, you're clearly not very normal. :) Regardless of the contents of your reply should you choose to do so, you will agree with the concept I am trying to communicate - even if it is through a computer. :) Should I jump in my car, drive over and explain it a little better?

Last edited:

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
duckofdoom said:
Anyone haven't got their L's yet. I'm turning 18 in December and haven't even tried!!!! Starting to get pissed with people asking why. I'll say why..... i don't feel like it!!!
don't feel too bad, i'm 19 in november and i still dont have mine. i just cbf and have no real need for them atm

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
jezzmo said:
My social life mostly involves people.

Me too, but a car makes it a million times easier to see these people, especially since I live nowhere near a station.

tomekz

HSC
natstar said:
Is/has anyone gone for their full license yet. I can nearly go for mine, so i was wondering what the test is like?
Its a combo of...
1- Getting your l's test;
2- Getting your P2 licence

I go for mine in roughly a year....

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
HerO said:
Feck the RTA handbook, it's a total waste of time reading garbage like that, juz go 2 the RTA website and they have a list of all the possible questions that u can be asked, just skim thru it and familiarise urself with the questions, that's wat I did and passed 1st go, so when u are confident that ur familiar with the questions then go get ur L's!!! :D
Yeah, I have my ls and I didnt read the book, I couldve got my p's in November but I dont have enough hours and Im not good enough to fake them and go for it anywayz. :mad:

tempco

HSC
RTA handbook is rubbish... straight to the website. its basically the answers up there anyway... a few hard ones to remember, like alcohol and such. thats about it.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
HAhaha all you people without your L's are gay!
Lol I got mine last year. I was being lazy for a while but I got it done. Driving an automatic car is hella easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)